Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

2 posters

Zanari soul (zero ONLY)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Zanari soul (zero ONLY) Empty Zanari soul (zero ONLY)

Post  Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 am

Zanari soul (zero ONLY) Demon_10
    (she is a zanari soldier and when mink raised her from the grave, she didnt give her a name)

i walked into the crystal meadow, i wanted death. and i wanted to kill. the bloodlust boiled in me and i waited for a celtic creature to arrive
    Jobomba

Zanari soul (zero ONLY) Empty Re: Zanari soul (zero ONLY)

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:39 am

Zero: I galloped into the land. I saw the Zanari thing and I went 10 feet infront of it. "Hello tresspasser!" I said as I scratched my hooves againest the ground.
    (He looks like a Zanari and littlesky has the picture but she hasn't posted it for his bio yet!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:40 am

ooc: okay

Soldier:

"hello, creature" i lower my horns
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:24 am

Zero: I lower my horn and stare at him. "I am not Zanari for your information!" I yell at him as I rear up, showing off my strength. I land with a thud and lower my horn again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:47 am

(it is female)

i cackle "bring it" i charge towards him and knock him in the face with my hooves
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:52 am

Zero: I stumble back wards, my face bleeding. I run towards her, making my horn aim for her shoulder. I stick my horn into her shoulder. I feel my horn bump into a bone SOO I pull it out of her shoulder and go back a few steps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:56 am

i screech with anger and charge foreward. i swing my head and hit him hard on the head with my horns. it had the force of a small truck. i then pulled my head back and lowered it so that my horns were at his neck "give up, thing" i hissed
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:58 am

Zero: I tossed my head around, it was bleeding even more now. I stared at the ground. I ran towards her and blew dirt into her eyes. I then stabbed her head, inbetween her horns, SOO that she could no longer stab me with her horns. I pushed harder in, until I heard a crack.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:25 am

i gave a cry of pain and surprise. after three hundred years. i was going to finally die. i fell to the ground and watched as my black blood ran from my head. it started to run from my mouth and nostrils. i tried to call for help but it just came out as a strangled gurgle. i looked into the eyes of the celtic and said "hell will consume you all" then as the icy tendrils of death darkened my vision, i smiled. and with my dying breath, i saw the staircase of hell laid out infront of me. and i began on my way
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:50 am

Zero: I neighed a success. I got up on my rears and shook my head back and forth while neighing triumphantly. I went to a pond and looked at m,y face. It had a scratch going from my cheek, all the way to the bottom of my neck. I drank some water and grazed alittle. I then left to head to Bear's Cave SOO I could tell him of my success.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:01 am