Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

5 posters

Nyx's army

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Nyx's army Empty Nyx's army

Post  Admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:30 am

nyx:
    i appear and summon my artillery. my sister would not hold out this time

Nyx's army Nyx10

Nyx's army Nyx_ar10

Nyx's army Nyxarm10

Nyx's army Nyxarm11
    Jobomba

Nyx's army Empty Re: Nyx's army

Post  Jobomba Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:43 am

Zenya: I appeared and looked at the army. "Excuse me, but why are you here?"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 am

Zenya: I sighed. "Nevermind, you can stay if you want." I flew off.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:12 pm

nyx;
    i rolled my eyes "disrespectful mortals.... doesnt even know that i am fighting for her freedom"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:07 pm

nyx;
    i heard a roar in the distance and yelled to my troops "prepare yourselves!" i crouched low to the ground and changed into the lithe form of a wolfNyx's army Seaglo11
    my soldiers and i roared at the oncomers and awaited the clash.

eris;
    i leaped into the air and changed into a dire wolf... my favorite form:
    Nyx's army Were_s13
    we got closer..... closer... fifty feet.... twenty feet.... five feet... CRASH!. the sound of bodies thudding, armor smashing, hell raising... i relished in the glory of it all.

nyx;
    as our followers fought around us, i searched for my sister, dodgding atacks from all around. i finally spotted her and a growl ripped its' way up my throat. i slowly got nearer to her.....

eris;
    i smelled the aura that she shed and i whirled around just in time to see her lunge for me. she might have been better at academincs, but when it came to fighting, we both knew who was the best. i sent a ball of energy at her and knocked her backwards.... stunning her

nyx;
    i fell back with a thud, but the battle waged on. i got up and lunged for her once more. i caught her by the neck this time and dragged her down to the ground. she yelped in surprise at my newfound strength but quickly recovered. she blasted me backwards and knocked me into my soldiers, killing a few instantly. bodies fell around us...

eris;
    but we were oblivious to them. my one focus was my sister and her impending death. i turned into a dragon form:
    Nyx's army Black_15
    and flew into the sky, my long body twining into the air. i blew fire and acid onto my sisters army and diminished the numbers... barely.

nyx;
    i followed my sister and morphed into a dragon also:
    Nyx's army Calyps12
    i came at her and attacked her. she was quick, but i was strong. we ducked and parried, dodged and struck. one wrong move, and this dance of death would end. i heard someone scream my name and i looked down swiftly...

eris;
    that was all i needed, that millisecond of space and vulnerability from my sister. i flew foreward with lightening speed. i sunk my teeth into her neck and plunged my clawed fingers into her chest. my hands closed around her heart and i tugged it out. nyx looked at me with eyes ull of surprise and malce "o..." she whispered, her voice twisted by pain and death. i nodded and smiled, holding her still form in midair "yes, sister... yes"

nyx;
    the pain was bearable..... the defeat was not..... i stared into eris' hating eyes and knew that she had won..... she won the battle for azrai and its people. 'no... nononono!.... please..... NO!' but my powers wouldnt obey me..... they had fled. eris then raised her clawed hand infront of my eyes, she opened it and revealed my bloody heart. smel flashed her teeth at me in a grimace-like smileand she closed her fist, crushing my heart. y vision swam and my limbs felt like lead.... then.... all was gone...

eris;
    i dropped the remains of the heart of nyx and then i dropped nyx. she plummeted to the ground and landed upon her own soldiers. i laughed evilly and balled my fists. i screamed words of another ancient language and lightening shot from my body, killing all except my warriors. my eyes rolled back in my head with the extent of my power. when i regained my vision i saw the military of nyx dead or running away. i laughed loudly and flew down to greet my warriors......
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:23 pm

nyx is dead Crying or Very sad

(just pretend StormCast fought)
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:05 am

Nodin came running in, but stopped as bodies began to appear around him. He went over to one body in particular. It was Nyx. He stared at her for a moment, then went over to his comrades.
    Incurables
    Incurables

Post  Incurables Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:42 am

Incurables smiled, as she galloped to Eris's side."My Goddess!"She cried, as she hugged Eris."Wonderfully done!"She smiled big.
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 am

Nodin's nose wrinkled in disgust as a small river of blood ran under him. He stared at it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 am

eris;
    i smiled "ah, but you two were magnificent! nodin, you killed many with just the thought in your mind, very good. and incurables, you destroyed half a squadron, it was amazing" i scooped them up in a hug, still in my dragong form

ooc: i am just gonna pretend everyopne fought so they will get even praise
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:35 am

OOC: alrighty Very Happy

Nodin smiled. "Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy fighting," he told her, smiling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:40 am

eris;
    my smile stretched wider "welll, i know that"i then snapped my fingers and my army vanished. i was alone with my messengers and a bloody battlefeild "what should we do for a celebration? " a light went on in my head "oohh! we could put the princesses' life in severe danger and see who will try to rescue her.....what do you think?"
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 am

Nodin laughed and nodded. "Alright. Sounds like fun," he said, smiling.
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:58 am

StormCast:I walk beside my dear friend Eris and glare at Nodin and Incurables"Great victory my Goddess"i say
    Incurables
    Incurables

Post  Incurables Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:31 am

Incurables rolled her chocolatey eyes, then she turned to Eris."My goddess, I dont really wish to celebrate. I do not deserve such things.."She bowed her head, smiled, and flew off.
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:37 am

Nodin watched Incurables fly away, then he turned and glared angrily at Stormcast. "What the hell was that? If you're trying to bother my sister, king or not, I'll deal with you myself," he growled low, his eyes flashing.
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:53 am

StormCast:"You don't mean that .I could twist you to peices easily.She is just playing a good act for Eris ."
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:19 am

Nodin snorted. "I don't care. I won't go down without a fight," he snarled, turning into a dire wolf.
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 am

StormCast:I snort not sure what to do .I didnt wanna make Eris mad."Child are you sure you wanna take the risk of dying"
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 am

Nodin growled and turned back to normal. "I don't want to die yet. I'm just gonna tell you, that if you do anything to my sister, I will come after you," he growled low, with venom in his words. He turned and walked away to Death Valley.
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:17 am

Stormcast:I turn to Eris"You see.I know many and none would treat me like that"i say"do i not make them scared .Do i not make a impact"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 pm

eris;
    i growled at the disrespect of the messengers. "i will speak to them.... maybe a bit of pain should be in issue. you are their succsessor, you are of higher rank. they do not treat you that way!" i glared and snapped my fngers and vanished
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 am

I nod and then run , when I am at lightning speed I form into my form of a firebird and fly away.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:05 am

Zenya: I landed and looked around. "Great, I have a mess to clean up." I sighed and started flapping my wings, making all the blood flow into a river.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:34 am