Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

3 posters

Stormcast brings home a mare

Jobomba

Stormcast brings home a mare - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormcast brings home a mare

Post  Jobomba Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:45 am

wakes up "where am I" looks around and talks to self out loud, "why am I here?" she says angrily as she charges towards the door to break through.
    "I don't want to be here! AHH!" she screams trying to grawattention to herself Exclamation
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:07 pm

keeps on trying and can tell that the door is lostening, she hits the door even harder until her horn starts to bleed then she decides to stop and wait to continue, "I will never let them make a slave out of me... NEVER!!!" she yells; then falls asleep with a loud thump.
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Storm:i walk in through the door(like a ghost)i see her wounds"Cario"i whisper

Cario:"Yes,masssster?"

Storm:"Treat her wounds and then let me know when you are done"

Cario:"Yes,Massssssster"i start to treat her wounds

Storm:I walk out heading for Freedom Valley(to find those wolves)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:00 am

Mink:
    i see what the mare has done to the door and growl. i stand next to cario as he treats her wounds and say "no worries, though. i have put a tracking curse upon her and it cannot come off. so no matter where she goes we WILL find her" i laugh then reinforce the door with dark magic so she cannot break through
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:03 am

Cario:"Yes,queen"i nod"Storm wants you in the tower"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:06 am

Mink;
    i nod at cario and whisk my tail and say "tower" and i am suddenly in the tower. i look out of the HUGE window and see miles and miles of terrain laid out all around me. i sighed ' this is beautiful' i think to myself. i wait for my king to arrive
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:09 am

Storm:i appear"My queen,you got the message"i walk up to her"The mare,the nw one what shall we do with her"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 am

"i think that since she has such spark that u should breed her. and if she doesnt calm down by then we can beat her. what do u think?" i ask him
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:13 am

"Yes,that would be fine"i look down ,then back up"i am not to seem pushy ,but we will have a foal one day right,"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:17 am

i nod at him and kiss his cheek "yes, my dear, i just want to get our kingdom in order first" i smile at him lovingly

(im workin on finding a pic)
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:20 am

(ok)(and im changing nalas and simbas pic)

"ok,but i must go now,im off to find those wolves"i kiss her and dissapear
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 am

(kk)

i watch him leave with love filling all of my features. i whisper "throne room" and i am transported there
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:04 am

I thank Cario for healing me, "I can't wait until I am out of here, if I do ever get out of here", she says to herself
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:08 am

Cario:"you shall not escape ,but"i hear storm an dissapear

Storm:"you have a couple choices"i wait for her reply
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:39 am

Mink:
    i arrive back in the room with the earlier wounded unicorn. i step forward and help her to stand. i nod at my king and say "yes, please listen to what we have to say. you have such pretty features and i would hate to wreck them" i say sincerly
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:45 am

Storm:"you can be a warrior making machine,and you will live in luxury"...."or we can toture you as a slave"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:47 am

i nod at her "please say u want to be one of our Brood mares. i really dont want to use u as a punching bag. it would be a HUGE waste" i cackle
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:58 am

"Let me think about this... I can live in PEACE, or be used as a Puching Bag... I wasn't born yesterday, of course I want to live in peace, but I want to worn you: I'm a bucker and I might stab you with my horn a few times!!! But I'll do my best not to!" she says flisking her tail back and forth, aiming her horn up in the air with darting eyes starring at them. Turns rump towards Stormstar saying, "get on Cowboy!!!"
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:01 am

(its stormcast)

StormCast:"if you do i will execute you ,but ok"i get closer to her rump ,ready?i say evily
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:06 am

(ohh sorry, I thought it was wrong)
    "Fine, I will keep the bucking at a small amount,just joking Wi promise I won't buck at all... or stab you, as long as after your done breeding me I get to stay in here; I'm really not in the mood of moving!", she says eyeing you! She lifts her tail up and waits.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:07 am

Mink;
    i laugh at the mare "oh, dear. you wouldnt even be able to draw blood! he is immortal" i smiled sweetly at her. after the breeding would u like anything to eat?
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:10 am

"Yes please! And I wouldn't horn or buck him just to draw blood, I'd do that to make myself happier. If I wouldn't even draw blood then why would you execute me? And why is Stormcast acting a little bit scared of me bucking him... just PLEASE get on with it!" she says as sweetly and calmly as she can not wanting to start trouble merely just trying to get answers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:14 am

Mink:
    i nodded at them and said to stormcast "i will be in our sleeping quaters" (which is the tower's top Smile ) i kissed him and walked off to our room
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:15 am

StormCast:"i am not afraid!!!".i mount her

Fade In

Fade Out

I snort at the mare,"and i can kill you if i want!!"

i then follow mink goig to tell her something
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:20 am

I snort and look at my stomach, feeling weirdly hungry (from me starting to get pregnant)," Mink!!! Mink, can I have some of the food you said you'd give me now PLEASE???!!!" I say starting to lye down," I wonder how Cario fixed it? I don't see any bandages on her or anything." "Hey you!" I say talking to a maid that is passing by,"Do you see anything on my head?" I ask her making her frightened; she fastly walks away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:28 am