Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

2 posters

Lone Queen

Nightsky
    Nightsky

Lone Queen Empty Lone Queen

Post  Nightsky Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:16 am

Lone Queen:I pace around my eyes full of sorrow and a horible pain.I then let out a huge scream and fall to the ground as i had walked into Isis's room. "MY BABY"i say in my sorrow filled with hate voice of a scream/
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Lone Queen Empty Re: Lone Queen

Post  Nightsky Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:19 pm

LQ:I then pull my self together and look around "Does no one care "i say "My baby ,The Princess has been kidnapped and ........There were so many Celtics,.....They all cared ....Now its like they became Zanari"

Arrow:"my queen i will call my fiends and kin "i say "we....will retrieve your daughter ....till our death arrives"

LQ:"thank you.....Go to luna and talk it over with her"

Arrow:"Yes mad'am"i take off "but stay safe i will send a gaurd over soon"i say and am gone

LQ:"he is the only one who cares.....i guess since he spent do much time with Isis................If any will get her back luna and Arrow will"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:03 am

Jesper landed, shaking the ground. She bowed her head down while saying in her troubled voice. "Ma'm, I care too. If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me. I have the teleportation skill and a minion." she gently set Myku on her beak.

Myku waved her hand at LQ. She looked around and saw that is was infested by bugs. She looked back up at LQ. "I help clean." She said in her baby voice, she then snapped her fingers and thousands of bats came flying in, eating the insects while cleani8ng the room with their wings. She snapped her fingers again and the bats left.
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:41 am

LQ:"why thank you "i say "If i had some authority i would go get my daughter but i have none over powers"i say "you may meet Arrow in the Moon Temple with Luna .There they will plan"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:46 am

Jesper nodded and grabbed Myku gently. She placed Myku on her back and teleported out of the area.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 am