Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

2 posters

ZANARI AND CELTIC BATTLE!!! ALL MUST READ!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

ZANARI AND CELTIC BATTLE!!! ALL MUST READ!! Empty ZANARI AND CELTIC BATTLE!!! ALL MUST READ!!

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:47 am

hey guys. im just informing you that there is going to be a zanari and celtic battle in the battle field. you are NOT allowed to make new characters just so they can fight in the war. you can make more charries and play them but they are not allowed to fight in the war. all of the people will gather for each side and then i will let us start. i will be judging the fights by detail, length, and realistic virtues. please when you are fighting type in parenthesis on the top WHO u are fighting and what character of yours is fighting it. and remember, characters will die in this battle. and i will choose who wins the individual fights. and keep in mind that godmodding and powerplaying will not be tolerated and ur posts will be del;eted from that fight. thank you!!
    Midnight
    Midnight

ZANARI AND CELTIC BATTLE!!! ALL MUST READ!! Empty Re: ZANARI AND CELTIC BATTLE!!! ALL MUST READ!!

Post  Midnight Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:00 pm

Hey I have A Question Well I made A character A Day Or Two Boefore this Post You made But i havent Made Post For her Yet Am I still Allowed To let her Be in battel?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

ZANARI AND CELTIC BATTLE!!! ALL MUST READ!! Empty Re: ZANARI AND CELTIC BATTLE!!! ALL MUST READ!!

Post  Admin Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:43 am

if u made them before i posted them or while i posted this then yes they can still be in the battle
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:53 am

Ok thanks Lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 pm