Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

+2
Jenny
Admin
6 posters

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Jobomba

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 5 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:59 am

Goldenstar waits a few seconds before grabbing Zreet and flying off. She follows Zen back to the Celtic Lands!
    Jenny
    Jenny

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 5 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 am

*Otter slows her attacks, getting weak. Zrie smiles, and pauses before attacking.*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:03 am

(jobomba:yea its okay)

Mink:
    i smile as i watch zrie killing her very own daughter "so much strength and will power" i marvel to myself. i then decide that zrie should get a reward for being so resilient. i hurl a rock at otter, distracting her and making an opening for zrie to kill. i watch with morbid fascination
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:05 am

*Otter turns and snarls, and Zrie lunges, snapping Otters leg. Otter; lunges, and misses, but doesnt fall.*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:13 am

Mink:
    with tethys' help i kill two more celtic soldiers and laugh with glee while doing it.

Bear:
    i see kali and gallop towards her. we are evenly matched, constantly blocking and dodging, never landing a hit. we continue on with our lethal dance and the sun lowers in the sky.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 am

*Otter is having trouble staying on her feet, while Zrie starts to torture her.*
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:38 am

*They had been fighting all night, and now, Otter was tiring.*

Zrie: Tiring, daughter?

Otter: Ill rest when your dead.

*We keep fighting, Otter on 3 legs.*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:52 am

Mink:
    i tear through four more of the celtic soldiers as the night wears on. my own army is still intact and i laugh at the perfection of it.

Tethys:
    i destroy two more of the celitc soldiers

Mink:
    my soldiers and i advance towards bear quickly. he only had six followers left and i had sixteen. i cackled madly
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:53 am

*Zrie cackles as her daughter wears on.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:44 am

Boldy enters the field and sees otter and Zrie. She sees otter waring down SOO she swoops down towards Zrie and flies just above her trying to gain her attention. She then flies back up 10 feet above her while saying, "Whats up LOSER???!!!" she says as she flies back to the cave giving Otter the chance to get her revenge.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:46 am

*Otter falls, and Zrie grins. She is about to end Otter, when Otter rolls over, sending Zries face into the dirt. Otter stands up, and attacks. Zrie meets her, and they continue the fight.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:57 am

Boldy arrives again and sees the Darks heading towards the lights. She stops frozen/dumbstruck not knowing what to do. She then spots Otter and Zrie and goes closer observing their battle silently.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:00 am

*Otter falls on her feet, and circles Zrie, who was grinning.*

Zrie: Its almost over. Just lay down, and let me snap your spine. *She grins.*

Otter: You think ill just let you kill me, after all this?

*She lunges, hitting Zrie off guard, and Zrie falls. She quickly gets back up, and bites Otters hide. They continue attacking each other.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:03 am

Whenever one of them bits each other Boldy starts making sounds like AWW! OUCH! and others. She shuts her beak up and goes back to silently observing.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:05 am

*They stop attacking, and Zries eye goes up to the eagle. She leaps up, coming down with feathers in her mouth. Otter snarls and knocks Zrie away.*

Otter: Get out of here!

*Zrie snarls, and they start fighting again.*
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 am

I watch her very Carefully so i dont miss one move.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 am

Boldy got mad at Zrie's attempt to make her dinner and goes down and grabs her scruff. She then goes up 10 feet and drops Zrie down on the ground hearing the sounds she makes. She looks at her wing and sees blood starting to pour, she flies back up into the sky and heads back to the cave.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:11 am

*Zrie stands up, angered at the eagle, and takes it out on Otter by biting her hide. They keep fighting.*
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:57 am

I see what She does She's Trying To tir Me My ear Bleed's And It throbb's From The Pain I laugh A Littel And ASk "Your Not going To die Are You?" I leap And Run Then Dodge To the other Side OF her Running In circules Nipping At Her LEgs I fly Up And Land On Her BAck Grabbing A Peice I let Go And LAnd A Few Feet Away From Her
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:58 am

*Zrie grabs Otters tail with her razor teeth, and part of it comes off. Otter snarls and attacks Zrie.*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:37 am

Mink:
    i see the eagle and growl "stay out of here creaton!!" i scream at her and send a bolt of darkness at her.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:39 am

*Otter tiring, Zrie attacks her more and more.*
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:09 am

*Otter grabs Zries ear, and pulls, ripping it off. Zrie bites her, and they continue.*
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:56 pm

My feet throb then I forget the pain and continue then i make a lung with my horn and scrap her skin "you can go ahead and try but eather way ill come out winner."
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 pm

*Otter and Zrie continue to fight.*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am