Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

3 posters

Tessi arrives!!!

Jobomba

Tessi arrives!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tessi arrives!!!

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 am

Goldenstar stared at Zen. She didn't know what to say. "Your right honey! i'm sorry!!!" Goldenstar said as she walked over towards him. She started nuzzling him, and touching horns with him. "Will you forgive me?" Goldenstar asked as she stared into his eyes.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:10 am

"Of course."

*I nuzzle her back lovingly.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 am

Goldenstar kisses him on the lips before lying down beside him. Motioning for him to lie down beside her. She is soon asleep!
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:13 am

*I lay down beside her.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:15 am

Goldenstar nuzzles her mate. She puts her head beside his and is soon asleep... AGAIN!!!
    ( lol! )
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:17 am

( lol! )

*Zen slowly drifts off.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 am

Zenya gallops out of the cave, going after a butterfly. Once Goldenstar woke up she didn't see Zenya. She quickly nudged Zen trying to wake him up. "Honey!" she said as she started nudging him. "Honey, Zenya is gone!" Goldenstar said as she stopped nudging him to see his reaction. Tessi didn't hear a thing. She was sound asleep. Same with Boldy!
    ( Go LOL signs! lol! lol! )
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 am

*Zen wakes up.*

"Zenyas gone?"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:35 am

Goldenstar nods her head, "Yes, shes not in the cave! And its the middle of night!" Goldenstar says with a worry starting to build up in her eyes. All in a sudden Zenya walks inside the cave prancing around. "Where have you been?!" Goldenstar says with a stirn look in her eyes. "I went out grazing!" Zenya says as she comes inside the cave more.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:35 am

*Zen sighs with relief.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 am

Goldenstar nuzzles Zenya and tells her to go beside her Aunty tessi to sleep tonite. Zenya obeys and goes beside tessi. She is soon asleep.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:44 am

*Zen lays his head back down.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 am

Goldenstar lays her head down beside his and nuzzles him before going back to sleep.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:46 am

*He falls asleep.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:45 am

Tessi gets up the next morning and wakes everyone up from their sleep. Zenya, Goldenstar and Boldy get up from their sleep. They walk over to where Tessi is. They get ready to leave.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:21 am

*Zen gets up.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:18 am

Tessi motions for Zen to lead them out of the cave this time. Goldenstar walks over to her mate and starts trying to nudge him out of the cave, SOO he could lead them.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 am

OOC: Hey! Enough nudging! lol lol!

*I go to the cave entrance, and lift off, leading them to a meadow.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:53 am

(ok lol! )
    Everybody follows him. Once they see the meadow they land. They start grazing, taking 30 minute breaks in between. Goldenstar motions for Zen to join her. Zenya flies up to her father and waits for what he would do. Boldy fliess off of Goldenstar's rump and heads into the sky, looking for food. She sees another hare. Except this one is larger. She swoops down and kills the hare. She flies back to the meadow and eats it on a rock near the pond.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:58 am

Zero arrives in the meadow. "Tessi runs up to him while she asks him, "How are you honey?" she says as she starts nuzzling him. "I'm good ma!" Zero says as he nuzzles her back. He then runs up to Goldenstar, "Goldenstar?" Zero says as he waits patiently for her answer. "Yes?" she says as she looks up from grazing. "What is it?" she asks starting to lose her patience. "Bear thinks your the one who caused most of his warriors deaths!" Goldenstar looks straight at him and says, "Continue." "Well Otter said that Zen was trying to change you!" Zero said as he looked at her, panting. Goldenstar eyes turned into fury. She turned around to face Zen. "What do I need fixed?!" she asked yelling at him. "What do you think is wrong with me?" she said as she pointed her horn towards his heart. You could tell she was furious. She didn't care is he was a stallion, and bigger and stronger than her. She had speed on her side. Plus her attitude. Tessi could tell they were going to start fighting SOO she took Zenya back to the cave before she could see anything. Boldy heard everything. She flew up into the air getting ready to fight. "They also called Boldy a THING!!!" Zero said as he nosed towards Boldy. Boldy got even angrier and aimed her claws towards Zen, or Zreet... either one.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 am

Zero leaves the cave and heads back towards Bear's Castle.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:47 pm

*He snorts.*

"I said it so I wouldnt be banished from the castle. I never called Boldy a 'thing'. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to be alone."

*He flys off, landing a mile away, Zreet following.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:07 am

Goldenstar shook her head, diccusted at her mate. She quickly went to the cave and told Tessi everything. Boldy following. Tessi nodded her head, telling Goldenstar that she understood. "Ican't believe it!" Tessi said after Goldenstar was done talking. Zenya didn't hear a thing, thankfully. "SOO, what should we do about him?" Goldenstar asked. "I dunno! I just can't believe he choose Bear, and his castle over you!" Tessi said ostanoushed. "I know, right!" Goldenstar said agreeing. "I think we can both take him once he comes back to the cave! If he ever does!" Tessi said feeling strength in numbers. "Me too!" Goldenstar said once again agreeing. "I'm going to go and tell him that I never want to see him again!" Goldenstar said as she left the cave, flying up into the sky to go and find Zen, Boldy searching with her on her rump too. Once Goldenstar saw him she flew down. She landed 10 feet behind him and said. "Zen," she said in a sad voice. "I never wait to see you AGAIN!" she said as she took a few steps back. "I just can't believe you choose Bear and his castle instead of me!" she said as she lifted her head up towards him. She could tell a storm was coming SOO she wanted to head back towards the cave soon. Boldy stayed on her rump, watching carefully. "Why would you do that?!" Boldy asked as she crossed her arms together.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:29 am

"I never chose him over you. I did it, so we would have an ally if anything ever happened. If that is the way you want it, so be it."

*I walks off, and stands by a tree, hanging his head.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:37 am

Goldenstar lifts her head. She doesn't believe him. "Good-Bye Zen!" she says sadly. She quickly gallops over towards him and kisses him on the cheek. She then flies off with Boldy on her rump. They land at Tessi's Cave, and Goldenstar explains everything to her. Tessi nods her head understanding. "I will take good care of Zenya for you!" Tessi said as she said good bye to Goldenstar and Boldy. Zenya was still sleeping. Tessi went beside Zenya and joined her in her sleep. Goldnetsr flew out of the cave and towards Bear's Cave.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 pm