Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

2 posters

IceDrop arrives in her elf form(she is really a mermaid)

Nightsky
    Nightsky

IceDrop arrives in her elf form(she is really a mermaid) Empty IceDrop arrives in her elf form(she is really a mermaid)

Post  Nightsky Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:53 pm

i walk in wondering where Nyx is and i see her ,i bow and without her word of rise i stay in that position"Hello goddess Nyx,I am here to seek something"i say
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

IceDrop arrives in her elf form(she is really a mermaid) Empty Re: IceDrop arrives in her elf form(she is really a mermaid)

Post  Admin Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:59 pm

IceDrop arrives in her elf form(she is really a mermaid) The_go10
    i stand and screech "Zanari! you will not be in my presence!!" i pick it up and throw her across the room "be bound to hell, DEMON!!" i throw fire at it
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

IceDrop arrives in her elf form(she is really a mermaid) Empty Re: IceDrop arrives in her elf form(she is really a mermaid)

Post  Nightsky Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:10 pm

I look at her "for i am no Zanari.I live in celtic waters"i say wondering what she ment
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:24 pm

(on ur bio it says Alliance: Zanari)

nyx:
    i walk closer to her "i know your kind, you are nymphs and sirens. u work for eris. and if you are not zanari, tell me why you are celtic" wrath filled my eyes
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:01 am

(the 1st one is not the 2nd one is !)

"because i am loving and kind ,sweet and loyal ,i am nothing like those Zanari's"i have blessings from the queen herself"i say still at a bow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:18 am

(o. got it)
    Nyx:
    i nod. and say "i have looked into your mind nd i see that you are no zanari. i apologise for my rash behavior. now, what is it you wish?"
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 am

Ice:
    I stand and nod "i wish for what you may bless for what you bless is a gift enough"i say
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:44 am

i smile and touch her forehead "i give you the power over water. u may transform into any water dwelling animal. " i take my hand away and smile at her
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 am

I smile happily and then bow my head"thank you my Nyx if there is anythhing you require i will arrive"i smile and give her a water crystal(a necklace whistle)"blow on it and i am here"i smile and walk gently away
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 pm

i pocket the whistle and sit back down on my throne

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:24 pm