Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

2 posters

Jaya and Torch search for A blessing

Nightsky
    Nightsky

Jaya and Torch search for A blessing Empty Jaya and Torch search for A blessing

Post  Nightsky Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Jaya:i walk silently on th epath of hell towards Eris,as i reach her presents my son freezes and bows.I then do the same"Hello my Zanari Goddess"

Torch:i am silent
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Jaya and Torch search for A blessing Empty Re: Jaya and Torch search for A blessing

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Goddess:
    i stand and look at them with a black mist swirling around me. i look at them with appraising eyes "who and what are you?"
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Jaya and Torch search for A blessing Empty Re: Jaya and Torch search for A blessing

Post  Nightsky Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Jaya:i studder for a second"I am a slave mare from the Zanari kingdom ,I am to breed soldiers and I am a unicorn"

Torch:"i am a unicron"i say
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:25 pm

i look into their souls and jaya's is loving and kind. torches is different. it is courageous and brave. i smile and place my hand on his snout " i give you the power of fire and heat. use it well." i turn to jaya and wave my hand infront of her "i give you the power of light. use it well" i take a couple paces back and say "use your powers well. i will be watching"
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Torch:"i will dear Eris"

Jaya:"thank you "i say as we walk away

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 pm