Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

3 posters

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightsky
    Nightsky

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Nightsky Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:25 am

Isis:Dad?Daddy?ugh where am i?
    Midnight
    Midnight

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Midnight Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:06 am

I walk around For a while Noticing Everything In my New Home I coome upon a young One crying out for her father

"hello Littel One Are you Lost If your Are I can help" i say with an evil Grin

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black_11
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:01 am

Bear:
    Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bear1010
    i gallop in with my horn lowered and my eyes ablaze with rage. i scream in anger and stand infront of my daughter. "u better get away from her otherwise u will be dog food, creaton!" i growl. my battalion of soldiers follow close behind:
    Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light_28

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light_29

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light_31

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light_32

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light_33

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light_34

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light_35

Isis is Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light_36
    leader

*the soldiers run in and position themselves infront of the princess. they growl and hiss and yip and nip. the wolves crouch down and prepare to spring while the owl lifts into the air and sharpens his talons.our spellcaster powers up her next curse and prepares to toss it at the unicorn at any moment.*

Bear:
    i tug on Isis' tail and lead her out of the zanari lands very quickly and away to our crystal cave
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:41 am

I laugh A ltiiel Getting Redy to Attack at any moment but step back and his "you havent seen the last of Me" I slant my eye's And Raise my Head And Rear I land And Watch As the Prepare to leave
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 am

Bear:
    we all gallop off back to the crystal cave

*they r gone*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 am