Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

3 posters

Goldenstar Claims!!!!!!!!!!

Jobomba

Goldenstar Claims!!!!!!!!!! Empty Goldenstar Claims!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Jobomba Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 am

Goldenstar lands on a fresh patch of grass and she starts eating it. Then she starts looking for a Huckleberry Plant to fuel her wings. While she searches she loves the land she happened to land on, and claims it as hers:"I claim this land as my OWN!!!" she says reiring up, flapping her wings and moving her horn back and forth to show her strength. She turns her head and looks at a eagle which had landed on her rump saying," Hiya, I'm Boldy! The female BoldEagle. I liked your style and came to see if I could be your minion... someone who will stay with you till the end and be loyal towards you all the time!!!" she says bowing her head down towards Goldenstar." Yes, I accept your offer!" Goldenstar says motioning them towards a cave nearby to sleep and make it their new home.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Goldenstar Claims!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Goldenstar Claims!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Admin Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:43 am

(dont forget to make boldy's bio)
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 am

(no worries I won't, I quickly had to finish this before going to sleep so I didn't have any time. But I'll get started on it right away)
    Goldenstar wakes up to see Boldy eating a fish. "Here you go!" Boldy said pointing to a nice, fresh pile of grass and hay. "Thank you Boldy!" Goldenstar says while starting to eat. Goldenstar walks two feet out of her cave to see her beautiful land one mile bellow her. "Tell me Boldy why we choose a cave on a cliff?" she says stopping just in time. (just in time meaning: just in time so that she didn't fall). "Because no land creatures can get to us up here." Boldy says while checking her feathers. "I guess that is a pretty good reason, but if some land creature where to get up here we could just fly away or fight them... I with my horn and wings. You with your beak and wings. But ohh well! Let's just look at our surroundings." saying that she goes back to the end of her cave and starts galloping out to get a running start before flying. She gets to the end of her cave and jumps! She starts to fall, but she then catches her balance and flies back up towards her cave. She starts heading towards her land, diving forward at such great speeds just to fly 20 feet over her land, scoping her surroundings. "Come on Boldy! I am down here!" Goldenstar says making her horn to catch the sunlight and start to sparkle. "Be right there my M'am!" With that Boldy goes to the edge and jumps! She then starts diving just like Goldenstar did. She lands perfectly on Goldenstar's rump, also scanning her surroundings. "Let's go and check out other lands, places that we might not have ever been to." Boldy says staring into Goldenstar's greenish eyes. "Like where Boldy?" Goldenstar says with a puzzled face. "Like the Zanari!!!" Boldy says starting to fly off of Goldenstar's rump, heading higher into the sky. "I dunno! That place freaks me out. Plus thats supposed to only be for the DARK People!!! I guess we do need more adventure though! Let's go there, but first let's stop at the Neutral Lands!!!" Saying that Goldenstar joins Boldy up in the sky, motioning for Boldy to land on her rump. Boldy lands perfectly on her rump, and holds on tight... but not soo tight as to hurt Goldenstar, just tight enough as not to fall off. Once Goldenstar feels that Boldy had landed on her rump she starts to fly towards the Neutral Lands saying,"I Goldenstar, unclaim this land as my own!!!" With saying that she flies into the clouds and leaves.
    michaeladj

Goldenstar Claims!!!!!!!!!! Empty Whispered Brezze

Post  michaeladj Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 am

I walk in and smile, I love this land. "I CLAIM THIS LAND!" (cause the girl before me unclaimed it.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:04 am