Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

3 posters

Mink brings home a new mare

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Mink brings home a new mare Empty Mink brings home a new mare

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am

Mink brings home a new mare Mink_b12
    i land in my castle with goldenberry in my talons. i drop her on the ground and see her struggling. i sigh, "oh please" i say. and i thunk her on the head and knock her out. i take her to a solitary slave quarters and put her on a soft pillow. i put enough food and water into the room for three animals and close the door. then i put a curse on it so it is unbreakable and cannot be opened unless i take the curse off. i also station a warrior infront of it to tell me when she wakes.
    Mink brings home a new mare Demon_16
    (the warrior)

i then go back to the tower where my king awaits me for discussion
    Jobomba

Mink brings home a new mare Empty Re: Mink brings home a new mare

Post  Jobomba Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:12 am

Goldenstar awakes to see a beautiful female unicorn saying,"You'll never keep me here!" Tessi says as she bangs againest the door. "Hello?" Goldenstar says afraid that this unicorn has gone belistics! "Hello! Welcome to your worst nightmare!" Tessi says as she bangs againest the door. "Where am I? Wh-y am I here? Who are you? Are you PREGNANT?" Goldenstar said shocked at all of her questions. "Your in Zanari, and you are here to be breed with. Me? I'm Tessi, the now pregnant unicorn! And yes I am pregnant!" Tessi says walking over to the new mare. "Whats your name?" Tessi asks as she nudges Goldenstar up. "I am Goldenstar!" Goldenstar said as she got up on her legs. "Did you ask to become pregnant?" Goldenstar said as she glared at Tessi's stomach. "No. I did not ask to become pregnant. Stormcast got me pregnant under my own will!!! But we are in Zanari SOO what do you expect." Tessi said as she nudged Goldenstar's food towards her. "Here, eat some food!" Tessi said in a sweet and kind, almost like a mother-voice! "They will treat you nice and good as long as you do what they say!" Tessi said talking in the same voice. "Should I do what they say?" Goldenstar asked as she munched on her grass. "Of course! They will try to make your baby a warrior. But what you do is tell your baby, once its born to always act and never be real! They should understand what that means. Once they get older you can tell them what you REALLY meant!" Tessi said with a small smile on her face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:24 am

Tethys:
    Mink brings home a new mare Mink_m21
    i appear and cackle "oh, dear! u guys really dont kno do u?" i laugh some more "when you give birth your babies will be taken by the traier, Kali. and mink will curse them so they forget everything and turn into the perfect warrior" i smile sweetly,showing my shadowy black teeth "dont try to keep anything private, for we are always watching" i look at goldenberry and the other mare each in turn and say "would you two like anything?"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:32 am

( lol! its Goldenstar)
    "I think we are fine" Tessi says as she says Good-Bye to Tethys. Goldenstar started digging from her anger. Soon Goldenstar dug all the way under the castle. She had dug right towards the door. They fell down on the First Floor. They wasted no time in running away. Goldenstar got some rope. She then tied it around her stomach, and tied it around Tessis stomach. They were soon flying away at 80mph. They went heading for the Celtic Lands!!! They were there in a couple minutes!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:52 am

(um, it isnt dirt. it is stone. and the castle is elevated very high so they would have prolly fell to their deaths)
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:56 am

(Goldenstar is extremely strong. How could they fall to their deaths? They dug from the ceiling then landed on the floor.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 am

(no animal could be that strong. and u cant godmode, its in the rules. but ill let it go this time)
    Tethys:
    i smile "perfect. now bear will get angry and probably wage war." i laughed "then we can destroy them"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:42 am

(Zrie is still waiting in her room......)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:04 am

Tethys:
    i appear in Zrie's room and say "bear is waging war. come to the battle field with me, hurry. mink will be there but u will have no time for talk" i snap my fingers and vanish
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:06 am

Good. I was wondering when I would have my revenge.

*i walk to the battle grounds.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:44 am

(the only other reason why I did their entire escape thing is because I wanted to play my characters in other lands. I didn't want them to stay here as captives! lol! but thats the past SOO lets just forget about it. What is godmoding though? Like how do you godmod?)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:47 am

(you godmode by making yor character be like a god pretty much. like: i dodged her every attack and landed a bunch of blows. or: i was so strong i lifted up the whole castle!.......it is pretty much like making ur charrie invincible or making it do things that would usually be impossible to ur advantage. )
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:03 am

(ok sorry for godmoding before. Honestly I had no idea what godmoding was!!! lol! )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:17 am

( dont worry about it. it was unintentional)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 am