Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

4 posters

the surviving warriors return

Jobomba

the surviving warriors return - Page 5 Empty Re: the surviving warriors return

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:10 am

Zero entered and accidentally bumped into Bear. He stumbled backwards and hit the cave wall. He then went forward and hit the other cave wall. He started sliding bak towards the other cave wall when Jesper stopped him with her powerful tail. Zero stopped thanks to Jesper. Zero got to his feet and walked around dizzily. He then accvidentally bumped into Bear AGAIN. He got his balance and walked over towards Jesper. Jesper stared at him with disjust.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:19 am

bear:
    i laugh a bit and say to jesper "we r not currently fighting but u may be enrolled in my army. u may choose your room later if u wish to live here"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:22 am

Jesper listens carefully and nods her head. She then stares at Zero again. "If you would like I can train Zero to be a better and more respectful person!" Jesper says in her respectful tone. "AND to be less clumsy!" she says as she turns towards Zero who stares at her sassily. "Are you talking to me?" he asks. "Yes." Jesper said as she stared at him. "Well I for one would be glad if you could do that!" Zero said as he stared at Bear, hoping he'll say yes. Jesper stares at Bear and says. "I would be delighted!" she says in her regular voice.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:27 am

i nod, my eyes laughing
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:35 am

Jesper smiles, which raely happens. She has taught many animals to be more respectful, but most of them have died at war. Jesper felt a smile grow across his face. He started to feel like Bear was his father since he had never met his father. Jesper motioned for Zero to go to his room and go to sleep. Zero listened and went to sleep in his room. Jesper said "Good Night!" to everyone and went to her own room. She was soon asleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:38 am

i nodded to jesper
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:53 am

Jesper woke up bright and early the next morning. (5 am) She looked around and didn't see any one up. She walked over towards Zero's room and knocked. Zero woke up from the knocking and opened the door. "Yes?" he asked as he stared at Jesper. "Training." she said. Zero went back inside his room and shut the door, but Jesper held it open with her paw. "Now!" she said as she opened it back out. Zero got up from his bed and walked over towards her. "Fine." he said as he walked out of his room. Jesper shut the door to his room and turned to face him. "First we will jog twenty laps in Violet Sea!" she said with excitement filling her voice. Zero's jaw dropped. "Twenty?" he asked surprised. "Yes! And after the twenty you can eat!" she said as she went to the exit. Zero trotted out side the cave. "I will carry you!" Jesper said as she flew above him, grabbing him GENTLY! She flew off towards Violet Sea.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:23 am

Jesper arrived at Bear's Cave. She dropped Zero who landed with a thud. (what do griffons eat?) Zero trotted towards his room and began eating/drinking his food and water. Jesper landed and walked over towards Bear's room. She knocked. "May I talk with you quickly?" she asked as she waited for his answer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:26 am

ooc: like, meat.... rabbits, fish, deer, stuff.... lol

i open the door "yes?"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:31 am

*Otter turns toward the entrance of the cave.*

"Bear, sir, i sense trouble."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 am

i push past jesper and run to otter "what is it?"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:33 am

"Since i have known Zen, i have had a certain connection with him. Soemthing is wrong. I have to go to him."
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:34 am

Jesper hears Bear's reply and says, "I have come back from todays training. Zero had to jog twently laps at Violet Sea. That is all!" she says as she heads back towards her room. She sees a fish and starts eating. Zero is soon ful and goes back to sleep.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:41 am

Goldenstar arrives with Boldy on her rump. She silently walks into the cave. She walks over towards Bear and Otter. She bows down to them while saying, "You already know who I am! And I am very sorry for what you think I did, but I promise you, I had no idea everyone would die." she said as she looked up at them. Boldy was also bowing down, with one wing folded around her chest and the other around her back. "I am very sorry for what I have caused too!" Boldy said respectfully.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 am

Jesper was soon done eating and decided to try her luck with Nyx. Jesper flew off towards Moon Temple. Zero woke up from his nap and walked out of his room. He saw his 'aunt' Goldenstar. He went beside Bear and waited for his answer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:16 am

bear:
    "what did u mean u didnt kno anyone would die?! it was a war! but i forgive u. have u payed ur respects to the warriors? they gave their lives for u. and most wouldnt have ided if u would have benn there" i said gruffly
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 am

Goldenstar and Boldy got up. " Yes I have sir!" They both said as they stood. Zero immediatly ran towards Goldenstar and started nuzzling her. "Hello Aunt Goldey!" he said as he stopped. "Hello darling!" Goldenstar said as she nuzzled him back. Boldy flew up onto Goldenstar's rump. Zero hugged Bear, and went back to his room. Goldenstar and Boldy stood their ground. "May we be excused?" Goldenstar asked waiting to go to her room.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:41 am

*Otter sighed, and ran out of the cave.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:06 am

Goldenstar and Boldy walk over to their room. They go to sleep and Goldenstar starts dreaming about Zen, and all the fun they had togther. She suddenly wakes up to a knocking at her door. She get up and opens the door. Outside her room is Jesper with a tired Myua. Jesper tell Goldenstar everything. "I'll set her right over here!" Goldenstar says as she sets Myua beside Boldy. "Good night!" they both say to each other. Goldenstar goes back to her sleep. Jesper heads off towards the cave main room and finds Zero there. "Follow me!" Jesper says to Zero. She flies up into the sky and heads towards the grave yard. Zero follows.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:04 am

Jesper appears inside of Bear's Cave. She drops Zero and lands herself. "Bear!" she calls out. Zero lands and goes back to his room. Myka stays on Jesper's back. "Bear!" she whispers, in a squeeky voice.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:21 am

bear;
    "yes?" i walk into the room
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am

Jesper turns to face Bear. "Well I took Zero to the grave yard to pay his respects. And I put a ton cube on his back legs, and he had to buck the entire cube off of the ground twenty times. Both in which he accomplished." she said as she bowed down.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 am

*Zen arrives, looking around. He sees Otter, and waits for star.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:32 am

Goldenstar walks out of her room then she sees Zen. She tries to go back to her room but Boldy shut the door, making Goldenstar jump forward. "Hello." she said shyly.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:50 pm

*He looked down.*

"Im sorry."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:50 pm