Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

+3
Jenny
Nightsky
Admin
7 posters

Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave

Jenny
    Jenny

Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave - Page 13 Empty Re: Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:51 am

"No, im not saying you are. Im not a Zanari, so I trust everyone, and everything."
    Jobomba

Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave - Page 13 Empty Re: Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:55 am

She weakens her eyes making them not pound him anymore, "Ok. But that can be bad at times!" she said as she started nuzzling him. She stopped nuzzling him and went to go grazing. She motioned to him telling him that he can go back to his room now.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:56 am

*He nods, saying he could but he wouldnt.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:03 am

She sees that he didn't want to go back to his room so she asked, "Why not?" she asked as she looked up from grazing. Her horn shining from the sun and her coat reflecting onto the water. Her mane and tail flowing beautifully in the wind.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 am

"I want to be with you."
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:08 am

She started blushing at his words. It had been so long since they had spent time together. She walked up to him and start nuzzling him. "So do I!" she said as she motioned for him to follow. She went back out of the cave and started grazing on the grass. She stopped grazing and waited to see what her mate would do before she continued to eat.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:09 am

*He followed her, sniffing her as he went by.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:21 am

She looked at him as he sniffed her. She felt happy knowing that they could finally spend some time together. She playfully buped him with her body and then went back to her spot standing as still as possible. Sle flicked her tail. When she did so smell of herself in heat went in the air. " Are you planning to be in the next war?" she asked him as she waited anxiously. She stopped and lifted her head waiting for his answer. "And do you want kids?"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:26 am

"Ill only go in the war if you want me to. And yes, I want kids."

*He smells her, and snorts softly.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 am

She stares at him telling him that she is going to ask me ALOT more questions. "Would you breed a mare if she was in HEAT, and she wasn't me? Would you protect your family? Do you care if your kids are boy or girl?" she stares at him waiting for his answer.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 am

"I would not breed another mare besides you, i will protect my family, and no i dont care.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:58 am

She was very proud in his answers and in return she turned her rump towards him and lifted her tail right underneath him. When she lifted her tail you could smell her heat scent, "You can get on if you want to start a family with me!" she said motioning him that she wouldn't hurt him.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:59 am

"We have to go somewhere else.."

(remember, we cant breed here.)
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 am

(right lol my bad)
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:01 am

*I fly off to Love Lake.*

(ill make the thread.)
    michaeladj

Post  michaeladj Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Whispered Brezze: I walk in to the castle and wait to see the king.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:44 pm