Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

2 posters

mink, stormcast and their children arrive

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

mink, stormcast and their children arrive Empty mink, stormcast and their children arrive

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 am

(u knowhere to find the pics lol. im too lazy to put them here right now Smile )

Mink:
    we arrive at the temple and bow low to the goddess

Goddess:
    i stand and smile "ah, mink, my noble servant. and stormcast, her handsome mate." i nod in approval " you two are very good for eachother, chaos blossoms from you." i turn to the kids. i bow to bane "future king of the zanari" i turn to Eris "ah, and how can i forget my namesake, hm? Eris. u are beautiful. i am also named Eris. but u may call me goddess, so we dont get confused" i pat her nose. i sit upon my throne "why have you come, my children?"

Eris:
    i speak up "we have come to recieve your approval and blessings, Goddess"

Bane:
    i nod solemly

Mink:
    i smile at my children's audacity

Goddess:
    "well, then. we will do that." i stand and cross the room to stand before each small foal. i use my razor sharp nails to scratch a thin and shallow 'x' onto their foreheads. they bleed slightly but the foals do not flinch or even seemed fazed by the pain that my poison-tipped nails have brought them. i whisper in a hushed voice "children of Eris, all different and all alike. we will perservere, and we will win. i give you my blessings. so go, and wreak your havoc among the world. and bring delicious chaos." they 'x' on each of their foreheads started to heal and they hissed. they leaft faint scars and i smiled "it has been done. now, whenever you need me, i will be there. for we are linked by soul and by blood."
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

mink, stormcast and their children arrive Empty Re: mink, stormcast and their children arrive

Post  Nightsky Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:36 am

StormCast:i nod proud of my children
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

mink, stormcast and their children arrive Empty Re: mink, stormcast and their children arrive

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 am

Goddess:
    i turn to stormcast and smile, my pointed teeth glinting "u are going to make a fine father, stormcast. i can already see it"

Bane:
    i smile at my father

Eris:
    i feel power flooding me and think 'hmm. i wonder if some powers were passed down through the genes...' i stare at a vase and concentrate. then the vase explodes, sending pieces of glass everywhere
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:47 am

StormCast:"thank you Goddess,you have my blessing if you want it"i grin at eris"i hope i am one"(a great father)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:22 pm

goddess:
    i laugh "oh, of course. blessings are welcome. now, please go home and send the little ones to bed. it is getting late"
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:39 pm

StormCast:"yes Goddess"i herd the children and nuzzle Mink as i walk home"See you soon Goddess"i said as i was gone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:14 pm