Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

2 posters

Mink, the queen of the Zanari, needs a mate

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Mink, the queen of the Zanari, needs a mate Empty Mink, the queen of the Zanari, needs a mate

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:46 am

Mink, the queen of the Zanari, needs a mate Mink1418

Mink:
    i appear in the lake shrouded in a violet mist. i say a few words in a hushed tongue and the mist subsides. i rear my body high into the air and give a loud whinny, it will be heard for miles around. i land gracefully and my eyes sweep the landscape, scouring the terrain for any signs of a stallion. my ears swivel and strain to catch any noise of approach. i snff the air for any scent of another unicorn. as my nostrils flare, taking in all of the smells around me, i paw the ground lightly in an impatient gesture. i flick my tail and toss my mane as i wait. after awhile i see, hear nor smell anything. i sigh and put my head down to graze on the lush grass that grows so abundantly in this beautiful land.

Tethys:
    i hover near her anxiously

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Mink, the queen of the Zanari, needs a mate Empty Re: Mink, the queen of the Zanari, needs a mate

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:50 am

Winds blow hard,a voice is heard

Cario:My Masster

ShadowCast:I walk in ,the winds blow ,her to me"I am ShadowCast","Cario,bring her some flowers"

Cario:Yesssssssssssss,Masssssssssssster!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Mink, the queen of the Zanari, needs a mate Empty Re: Mink, the queen of the Zanari, needs a mate

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:01 am

Mink:
    i look up, surprised at this stallion's brash behavior. i growl in a feline way and say in an angry voice "pardon me but i really dont want to have to kill you" i bare my teeth and show my long, slightly curved fangs that i used to drain and animal of his blood.

Tethys:
    i screech angrily and dart infront of my mistress "away from her!!" i yell at the stallion
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:06 am

I am sorry for the rudeness,i have been alone,"I am shadowcast,you are?"

Cario:Her is he flower
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:13 am

Mink:
    i smile and retract my fangs. i laugh "well then, shadowcast, i am Mink. the Queen of the Zanari. and this is my minion, Tethys." i motion towards tethys who was still in a defensive crouch. "relax, Tethys. it will be fine" i smile encouragingly to her and she straightened up out of her crouch.

Tethys:
    i hissed at the stallion and vazished

Mink:
    i walked closer to the stallion so we were nose to nose i whispered "i am looking for a Stallion. would you be that one i am looking for?" i ased seductivley. i gave a small grin
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:22 am

The wind whisper in her ear"Yes,i think i could"i grin ,

ShadowCast:you sure are cute

Cario:i hiss at Tethys and vanish
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:26 am

Mink:
    i laugh and change into my nukka form:
    Mink, the queen of the Zanari, needs a mate Nukka_13
    i hop onto his back and climb up onto his head. i whisper into his ear "and so are you" i playfully nip his ear "are you loyal to the Zanari or to the Celtics?"
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:28 am

"I would never be Loyal to the Celtics,AGAIN",i change into my Firebird form and fly her around,the fire not burning her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:30 am

Mink:
    i laugh loudly and say "well since we are already in the air. lets go to the Zanari Kingdom. for i wish you to be my king. Will u?" i wait for his reply with a grin on my face
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:31 am

'Yes,i will "i grin and fly her to the castle(you make the bio)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:33 am

i laugh with glee as i fly upon my new King. (what bio?)
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:38 am

(i meant topic,lol blond )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:40 am

(kk)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:02 am