Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

3 posters

incurables, nodin, you better GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

incurables, nodin, you better GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!! Empty incurables, nodin, you better GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!!

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:02 pm

eris;
    i appeared and sat upon my throne, i sent a message to nodin and incurables through the mind link for them to come here. i was angry..... no, not angry, i was enraged
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

incurables, nodin, you better GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!! Empty Re: incurables, nodin, you better GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!!

Post  BlueWolf008 Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Nodin walked into the Temple. He had traveled many miles to get here from his own territory. He stopped when he spotted an infuriated Eris, and his ears went back. He approached cautiously and bowed in front of her. "Hello, My Queen. What is it you called me for?" he asked.

OOC: hey. can you change the owners of Death Valley to Nodin and no female?
    Incurables
    Incurables

incurables, nodin, you better GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!! Empty Re: incurables, nodin, you better GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!!

Post  Incurables Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:17 am

Incurables landed gently on her hooves, and walked to Nodin's side. She raised her head, standing tall, ready for the angry speech Eris is going to give her and Nodin.
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:18 am

Nodin looked at his sister. "Incurables, what are you doing here? She called you too?" he asked.
    Incurables
    Incurables

Post  Incurables Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:24 am

Incurables ignored him, since it was his fault for hanging out with Zenya. She kepted her eyes on Eris.
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:31 am

Nodin set his ears back slightly at her quiet. He growled slightly and turned back to the queen.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 am

eris:
    "what the hell?! you dont insult kings!" i said, standing up. i walked over to them and towered over the two "he is way higher rank!"
    Incurables
    Incurables

Post  Incurables Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:26 am

Incurables flinched at her voice, but kept relaxed."My Goddess, we didnt insult him! We were telling him not to steal away our help for the army!"
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:33 am

Nodin nodded. "He was trying to steal one of our soldiers," he said. He could feel his anger beginning to approach.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:11 am

" he is of higher rank. he was taking that soldier to breed and make more soldiers with. also, no matter what he was going to do with the soldier, he is allowed to do that! he is king for hell's sake! do you think that just because you are my beloved messengers that you can just go and insult kings?! well you are wrong!!" i waved my hands and a pillar shattered "i love you two, i really do. but you cant go and disrepect the origional royalty! if you have a problem with what the queen,king,prince, or princess of the Zanari are doing, you come to me first. okay? next time dont go out on a whim." i patted them both and sighed
    BlueWolf008
    BlueWolf008

Post  BlueWolf008 Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 am

Nodin growled a little. "Fine.." he snorted, then bowed. He ran out of the Temple to his territory.
    Incurables
    Incurables

Post  Incurables Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:23 am

Incurables flinched, and turned around."Well the bloody King can have Zenya. She pisses me off anyway."She sighed, and flew off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:43 pm