Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

+3
Jenny
Nightsky
Admin
7 posters

Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave

Jenny
    Jenny

Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave - Page 10 Empty Re: Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:08 am

"Star, its not you. If you werent here, id have probably already gotten myself killed in the war. Please dont leave."
    Jobomba

Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave - Page 10 Empty Re: Bear Arrives In His Crystal Cave

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:12 am

Goldenstar starts blushing at his sweet and kind words. She then thought about what to do and walked back to himand said, "I will only stay if you calm down a bit." she said in a sweet voice. She then kissed him on the lips and went back to her room. Boldy flew off of her tree branch and went back to her room. She meet her room with a door blocking it and bumped into the door. She then started banging at the dooor while saying kuss words. She was doing all of that right infront of the people in the throne room. She then chuckled once she relized she was being watched and went inside the room.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:13 am

*He blushed, and walked into his room, slightly happier.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 am

Goldenstar saw Boldy and hugged her! Boldy hugged Goldenstar back glad to have her bff back. Goldenstar went out of the cave and started grazing on beautiful lush grass. Boldy flew to her perch and relaxed knowing that there was no longer any drama.
    ( lol! Right now I'm listening to Kiss fm and dancing as I type this)
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:21 am

(funnyz.... im listening to August Rush on meh ipod.)

*I lay down, and Zreet leaves the room to go hunt. Zen falls asleep.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:24 am

*Cool! I'm listening to Kiss fm on my computer!!!)
    Goldenstar came back inside the cave and saw Zen. She felt SOO much better knowing Zen was starting to feel better. She continued her way towards her room. Once inside her room she too feel asleep. Boldy also feel asleep except she feel asleep on her perch.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:26 am

(Now Paramore.)

*Zreet came back, and landed in the room, closing the door behind her. She starts to eat.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:29 am

Goldenstar wakes up and knocks on Zen's door!!!
    (I'm listening to misery Business... Paramore too lol! )
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:30 am

(Thats what you get. the song.)

*I open it, and smile.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 am

(Yep!)
    Goldenstar rushes up to him and starts nuzzling him saying, "First things first you've been doing fantastic at controlling your anger and what not. Second thing I'm starting to get bored staying here, do you want to go and check out the battle or something like that?" Goldenstar says as she takes a step back to touch noses with him, their horns touching eachother.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:33 am

"I dont think i can handle going back there."

(Halleluja now.)
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:35 am

Goldenstar nodded her head in agreement then said, "Well what should we do?" Goldenstar asked as she took a step back to let him see the beautiful day outside. "Its a beautiful day today!"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:37 am

*I look out, avoiding the battle scene, where Otter and Zrie were one of the last that remained fighting.*

"I dont know, what do you wanna do?"

*I reach out and nuzzle her.*

(misery business now.)
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:41 am

Goldenstar nuzzled him back and shrugged, "I don't know!" she said as she starting thinking... "I think I'm going to send Boldy to check on Otter and see how she is." Goldenstar says as she motions for Boldy to go and check out the battle. Boldy sees Goldenstar motion her to go SOO she listens and leaves the cave to go to the battle field. Goldenstar then turns back to Zen and nuzzles him saying, "You're SOO sweet!!!"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:42 am

*I smile, and nuzzle her back.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:47 am

Goldenstar loves the feel of him nuzzling her SOO she continues nuzzling him back never wanting him to stop, but she knows that they will soon have to get back to reyality SOO she stops nuzzling him and stares at the cav entrance waiting for Boldy to come back. She sees Boldy come back and listens as Boldy gives her report, her smile then turns to a frown as she heards Boldy's report. Goldenstar turns back to Zen and starts nuzzling him trying to calm him down.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:49 am

Zen: She broke her leg. I cant believe this, Shes gonna kill Otter.

*I return her nuzzle my mind working.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:55 am

Goldenstar nuzzled him once more then once she that he had calmed down she stopped nuzzling him and said to him, "I also heard that she got the chance to kill Zrie!" Goldenstar says to Zen trying to give him some comfort. Boldy went back to her room and got refreshments knowing that they would probably send her back out there. "Boldy go back out there and check on here!" Goldenstar said as she turned her attention back to Zen.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:57 am

"She didnt kill her. I know her technique. Shes not gonna kill her any time soon."
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:59 am

Goldenstar stared at him puzzling, "Whats her technique?" she went into his room and sat down waiting to hear his answer.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:01 am

"Since her leg is broken, she'll act helpless, and pretend shes weak, and not fight her best. Her enemy will relax, and thats when Otter makes her move. But when shes been fighting this long, she wont have the strength."
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:05 am

Goldenstar listens as her mate explains Otter's fighting tactics. All of a sudden a thought pops open in her mind and she blurts it out. "What if Boldy helped?" Goldenstar waited, staring at Zen waiting for his answer.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:06 am

"Otter wont stand for it. She has to do it alone."
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:10 am

"Ok!" Goldenstar says nodding her head with understandment. All in a sudden Boldy flies in and lands in front of them motioning them her wing. You can see all of the feathers gone and blood dripping. Goldenstar quickly grabs a cloth and wraps it around Boldy's wing. She then asks what happened. Boldy explains everything! Goldenstar gasps in shock glad to see her minion still alive.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:12 am

"Zrie has gotten meaner. If Otter falls, she'll surely kill her."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:29 pm