Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

4 posters

Goldenstar's Arrival!!!

Jobomba

Goldenstar's Arrival!!! Empty Goldenstar's Arrival!!!

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:14 am

Goldenstar lands on a puddle of water. She stares at it. The puddle of water is beautiful! She takes a sip of it, and it enhances her. She then starts to think about the puddle of water, but knows that she must find an appropiate place for her and Boldy to spend the night in. It is pitch black outside, but Boldy can see perfectly, so she gives Goldenstar directions on where to go. They soon see a beautiful cave, covered with flowers which are in blossum. Once they go in, they can tell how comfy it is. they soon fall right into deep sleep!
    Jenny
    Jenny

Goldenstar's Arrival!!! Empty Re: Goldenstar's Arrival!!!

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:30 am

*Zen walks toward the cave, with Zreet on his back.*

"Hello?"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:38 am

Goldenstar and Boldy wake up from their sleep and stare at the large stallion. "Some buddy is in here!" Goldenstar said acting dumb from the stallion's elegance, and grace...plus how he looked. Strong and muscular. "We aren't in a bathroom!" Boldy whispered into Goldenstar's ear. "I mean...uhhh... hi!" While saying that Goldenstar and Boldy crept out of their corner in the cave. Goldenstar was breathless once she saw the stallion and she fainted.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 am

*He stared at the fainted mare, dumbstruck. Zreet looked at the Eagle, her beak in a grin.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:46 am

Boldy got scared by the other eagle staring at her so she crouched beside Goldenstar's body for 5 minutes before screaming out," Why are you staring at me? Do you have some kind of evil plan? Or is it a good plan? I often l..." Boldy stopped from seeing Goldenstar get up on her feet and stand beautifully and proud. "Hi! What is your name?" she said with her heart skipping a couple of beats. Boldy went back on top of her rump and stared at them, listening.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:47 am

*Zreet looked away, extremely amused. Zen, chuckled, and replied.*

"I am Zen, this is Zreet."
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:53 am

"Nice to meet you two!" Goldenstar said," I am Goldenstar, and this who is on my back," Golenstar said motioning for Boldy to come out of her hiding spot soo she could be seen,"is Boldy. She sometimes says bad comments, and she has a big mouth. Just warning you!" Goldenstar said staring at the stallion, also dumbstruck. "Its almost morning," Goldenstar said pounding her hoof on the ground in front of her,"do you want to go get something to eat?" Boldy was surprised by Goldenstar's words and fell on her back, on to the ground," I'm all right...I'm all right!" she said getting back on Goldenstar's rump.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am

Zreet: Boldy, may I get you something? Fish, mouse, anything?

Zen: Pleasure, Goldenstar. Zreet is more of the polite type, only speaking when she needs to..... it gets quite boring.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 am

Goldenstar chuckled saying,"Thats the exact opposite of Boldy!" she says walking towards him,"Boldy go with Zreet to get something to eat!" she said nudging Boldy off her rump, making her fall on her back...AGAIN!!! "Ok! Let's get something straight Zreet! If we are going to be hunting for food together then you will have to get funnier! I mean, being nice and polite can only be SOO Fun!!!" Boldy said while flying out of the cave,"Boldy be nice!" Goldenstar said while nudging Zreet out of the cave. "Shall we?" Goldenstar said while going to the end of the cave to get a head start. She then ran extremely fast and jumped, flapping her wings beautifully,"Come on!!!" she said waiting for him to join her out of the cave and in the sky.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:03 am

*He smiled up at her, and, in an attempt to impress her, lifted off from a standstill. Zreet squawked and flew next to Boldy.*

(g2g)
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:11 am

ZEEK:
    Goldenstar's Arrival!!! Ghost_14

Hello is any one here I got lost.................Can some one help me???
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:11 am

(bye)
    Goldenstar was pretty impressed at Zen starting to fly at a standstill. Boldy Started making flips in the air from Zreet's squawk, but she soon caught her balance and went back up into the sky with Zreet. Goldenstar started heading towards a puddle of water, the one in which she had seen before. She drank from the puddle of water and once again felt inhanced,"Shall we, AGAIN?" she said trying to fly from a stand still. She got a couple feet into the air before she fel down onto the ground. She looked at her hoof and saw that it was chipped. She had no idea what to do. All she knew was to quickly get some food to eat and head back to the cave. But she had no idea of how to get up on her feet to start flying again. Boldy spotted a mouse and lunged forward. Going at incredible speeds. She grabbed a mouse and went back up into the sky again to be right next to Zreet.
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:15 am

ZEEK:
    Hello Is there a problom my Lady (Zeek Bows)

Goldenstar's Arrival!!! Ghost_15

Last edited by littlesky on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:19 am

*Zen trots up.*

Whats wrong?"

*Zreet watches Boldy, then twists her head around. She dives, coming back with a prairie dog, and smiles at Boldy.*
    littlesky
    littlesky

Goldenstar's Arrival!!! Empty Tenebrae

Post  littlesky Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:35 am

.Tenebrae walked down to a puddle to get a drink and just went into heat when she was drinking.
    Goldenstar's Arrival!!! Tenebr12
    Tenebrae also just saw a huge stallion leaning over what looked like a Mare sleeping I started to go back up the hill thinking he would try killing me if I got to close.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:40 am

*I looked at the other mare, then turned back to Goldenstar.*
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:43 am

I start to trot up the hill then Canter washing the tears away about having a mate
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 am

*I sense something wrong with the mare, but still I dont leave Gold.*
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:46 am

I was thinking before going to bed in my cave about going back there after i sleep a little then asking to join there group ....yah thats what ill do.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:49 am

*i look up, then back to where the mare had been.*
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:59 am

I slowly go off to sleep and dream of having a group with me then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my hind corters I scream in pain I found a Wild Wolf trying to get an easy meal I run out and find more out side the only way out is up but a part of my wing was torn so I just ran around one I didnt want to bring any harm to the Mare & Stallion down the hill so I go straight
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Goldenstar came to her feet. With her feet still wobbling, and she motions everyone to her front right hoof. If you come close you can see a crack in it. Boldy gets imbarrased at Zreet being able to catch something larger, SOO she flies 5 feet higher than Zreet, then dives down. While diving down she drops her mouse and grabs Zreet's prairie dog. She heads off to go and find her mistress. Once she finds her she sees that she is barley up. She swoops down and starts lifting her up with her mane. Goldenstar is fully up, but her legs are still wobbly, and her front right leg's hoof still has a crack in it. Boldy starts lifting Goldenstar up in the air. (Yes, Boldy is that strong. Go and check out her Bio, she isn't a regular bold eagle). Goldenstar starts to flap her wings once up in the air and is soon flying. Boldy stays over Goldenstar trying to help keep her in the air. Goldenstar heads back to the cave, not caring if anyone is following or not. She goes SOO fast (80mph) that Boldy can no longer hold on to her mane and starts. From Goldenstar going SOO fast Boldy starts making flips in the air. Only to bump into Zreet. Boldy stops making flips in the air as she catches her balance. She then watches Zreet to see what herself colliding with Zreet will do to Zreet. Once at the cave Goldenstar lands and starts tumbling from her cracked hoof. She goes into a deep corner where you couldn't even see her if her horn lit up. Boldy decides that Zreet wouldn't be funny to watch, SOO she zooms past Zreet again and gets some hay and grass for Goldenstar. Boldy enters the cave and is able to see Goldenstar perfectly. Boldy flies up to Goldenstar and lays down the food right in front of her. Boldy then goes behind her and falls asleep. But before Boldy fell asleep she ate her stolen prairie dog. After eating Goldenstar also fell asleep.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Boldy saw the other mare in danger and said to Goldenstar,"My lady? There is another mare in danger, May I go and help her?" Boldy said walking up infront of my face." Yes Boldy! You can go and help her. But once you help her tell her to come back to the cave, and you yourself come back here!" Once Boldy heard her mistress' words she immediately took flight. She soon saw the mare and she dove right down. She saw the alpha male so she dives down aiming for his butt! Once close enough she grabbed his butt with her claws and started biting it. Her claws and beak went one foot into his butt making him squeal in pain. Once the alpha ran away the others followed. Boldy then started lifting the mare into the air until they arrived back to Goldenstar, Boldy, Zen, and Zreet' cave. Boldy shoved the mare inside and stood looking at there surroundings. (Can their cave be on a cliff, SOO that no land animals can get to them?)
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:00 pm

(yeah)

*Zen stared, and Zreet, who was mad at Boldy for stealing her meal AND colliding with her, landed on Zen.*

Zreet: I wait for your permission to kill Bodly, sir.

Zen: Now now, Zreet. Im sure she meant no harm. Go to the cave.

Zreet: Yes, master.

*Zreet flys to the cave, and Zen follows.*

Zen: Is everything all right?
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Goldenstar wakes up from her nap and tries to get up. Only for her right front leg to fall down beneath her. "Zen. I was trying to stand-still fly and I landed on my hoof." she motions her hoof, showing you the crack in it,"and well I cracked my hoof." she said lying back down. Boldy then went back to guarding her mistress. But she was scared! She didn't know what she was scared from, but she was scared. SOO she hid behind her mistress' body!!! She didn't blink, she barely breathed, and her heart skipped a few beats!!!
    (ok)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:37 pm