Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

4 posters

Goldenstar's Arrival!!!

Jenny
    Jenny

Goldenstar's Arrival!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Goldenstar's Arrival!!!

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:49 pm

*Zreet watched grimly as Zen examined the hoof.*

"Zreet, go fetch me moss, spider webs, and an aloe peice."

*Zreet flys off, returning shortly with the 3 things. Zen put the aloe juice on her hoof, wrapped it in moss, and covered it with spider webs to keep it from falling off.*

"A little choppy, but your hoof should be better soon."

*Zreet sees Boldy cowering behind her master, and she grins.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:57 pm

Boldy jumps up flying high into the cave sky. Only to land right infront of Zreet. Once infront of Zreet Boldy pushes her off of Zen. "Now can you please respect me?!" Boldy said flying back to her mistress. "Thank-You VERY much Zen!!!" Goldenstar said rising to her feet, and going over to Zen. Once she gets to the side of Zen she starts nuzzling him with her muzzle. "Play nice Boldy!!!" Goldenstar said staring her down,"Now! Boldy PLEASE go and help Zreet up onto her feet! Zen can you come over here?" Goldenstar says walking into a corner away from the eagles. Boldy walks over to Zreet waiting for what she would say.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:59 pm

*Zen looks at Zreet.*

Zreet: Again, I wait for your permission.

*Zreet flys out of the cave, and lands above it. Zen follows Goldenstar.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:06 pm

"Zen, I think we should send the two on a mission. Like retreave something... OR send a message to someone!!!" Goldenstar said while making sure the two eagles weren't listening."Because they really need to bound their relationship! We can't have two eagles constantly arguing! That would be cayous!" she said starting to day dream about it. "SOO... what do you think? Should we try it?" she then starts day dreaming about the Zanari; and what if the king came and got her, taking her to the castle to be breed with... Questions starting running through her mind. Answers to those Questions seemed SOO far away!!! She controlled her day dreaming and went back to reality.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:10 pm

"Zreet knows how to handle this, but shes not acting normally.... I suggest we keep them separated, at least until Zreets thoughts of, well, uh, murder, are gone...... Dont think that she's a murderer, she just doesnt seem to like Boldy."

*Zen looks up at the caves roof, knowing Zreet is right above them. Zreet sits and waits, thoughts of Boldy running through her mind.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:20 pm

"Ok!" Goldenstar says once again nuzzling Zen with her muzzle, "Boldy come back here!" Goldenstar said seeing her minion getting ready to fly. Boldy obedientally came back to her mistress and landed on her rump. Goldenstar then started headin towards the cave entrance not knowing what to do... "Let's go somewhere new! Or just go somewhere else besides right here!... Like... Celtic Lands!" she says with a curious expression on her face. "I'm SOO bored!!!" Goldenstar and Boldy said at the some time.Goldenstar starting staring at her beautiful surroundings. She then saw Zreet day dreaming SOO she said," Zreet, come on back in here... if you don't mind! Its just getting dark out and who knows what might be lurking outside!' Goldenstar said in the sweetest voice she could talk in. As she said this she moved from the entrance soo that Zreet could have some space to come back inside. Boldy put one wing on one side of Goldenstar's back and the other wing on the other side. From doing that Boldy soon fell asleep, looking SOO cute and helpless!
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:23 pm

*Zreet flew back in, and gusted wind over Boldy, knocking her off of Goldenstar. Zreet landed on Zens back, and starts grooming.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 pm

'I'm SOO going to kill you!!!" Boldy says getting off of Goldenstar's rump. Goldenstar quickly grabs Boldy's tail and pulls her back on her rump. "I've had enough!" Goldenstar says smashing hooves into the dirt SOO hard that they go one foot below the dirt's surface. "You too are going to get along... Or... Or... Or... Someone will leave this cave!!!" Goldenstar said getting shocked by her strength!!! Boldy was also shocked. But not by her mistress' strength, by her words and voice! Goldenstar got SOO agitated that she quickly went to the end of the cave and took off. Flapping her wings super fast, as she VOOMED!!! off! Goldenstar went to her favorite puddle and took a sip of it. Like usual it enhanced her, it made her feel like she was a baby again! Boldy tumbled forward when her mistress bowed down to get a drink of water. Boldy felt SOO clean! The dirt that had once been on her feathers where gone. She was Shiny clean!!! Goldenstar lay down and listened plus watched her surroundings. Inside her head she kept on telling herself that if any of the eagles fight, then the eagle that started it will have to leave the cave! This included her eagle.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:40 pm

*Zen glared at Zreet.*

Zen: You just HAD to do that, didnt you?

Zreet: *Looks down, then flys into a tree close to the cave.*

*Zen took off, and landed next to Goldenstar.*

"You ok?"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:45 pm

"yes I'm ok!" she says feeling a little volnurble. Since she feels vulnarble she comes right beside him and grabs Boldy from her bathing. "Hey!!! I was taking a bath!!!" Boldy says with wet feathers covering her eyes. "You'll be alright!" Goldenstar said staring at her. "Thanks for giving me company." Goldenstar said nuzzling him, "lets go back to the cave! I'm getting scared from the pitch black night!" she says as she heads for the cave...flying.
    (How old is Zen and Zreet? Goldenstar and Boldy are 3 years old)
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:49 pm

(theyre both 3 and 1/2. they were born same day.)

*Zen stays where he is, testing the currents with his nose. Smelling nothing, he hears Zreet coming. She lands on his back.*

Zen: I think they might need their space.

Zreet: Yes, master.

*Zen lowers his head, smelling the water. He did not drink it, for he smelled a curse. He backed away from the water, and lowered his head.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:56 pm

(pretend that the water is evil. and whenever you drink it you start getting more angry and bad/evil)
    Goldenstar landed inside the cave and fel asleep with her minion curled up beside her. She could tell that Zen wasn't with her SOO she went back to the water puddle and saw Zen there. Zen was close enough to drink from the water puddle but yet he didn't. "Hello Zen!" Goldenstar said as she went beside him and came close enough to the water puddle to take a drink of it. But she waited for his reaction.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 pm

"Hello, star. I wouldnt drink that if I were you."
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:02 am

"Why not?" Goldenstar said with curiousity filling her face. Boldy stared at Zreet with her darting blue eyes. Boldy didn't blink as she stared, she just STARED! Goldenstar came closer to Zen saying," Why don't you want me to drink the water? Is there something wrong with it?" she said with her curiousity still filling her face.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:03 am

"Its cursed, star."

Zreet: stop staring or ill poke your eyes out.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:01 am

"Why do you think its cursed? It makes me feel SOO good whenever I drink it!" Goldenstar says nuzzling you with her muzzle, and staring right into your eyes, "Zreet. Please don't fight!" Goldenstar says towards Zreet with her darting eyes. Boldy just ignored what Zreet had said happy that she was able to make her start an arguement. Boldy started grooming herself as Zreet was getting scolded. "Boldy stop staring at her!" Goldenstar said towards Boldy bucking her off onto the ground.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:05 am

"Star, just trust me. I can smell it. Its affecting you."

*Zreet screeched and flew off.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:12 am

Goldenstar was a little puzzled at first. Then she decided to believe him SOO she stepped away from the puddle saying," I trust you!" Boldy saw Zreet fly off. She felt kinda bad inside but for a bird with an attitude like her, she could just shake that bad feeling away! Thats what she did. "Where should we go to drink water then?" Goldenstar asked Zen panting, from being tired and thirsty.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:16 am

*Zreet returned.*

Zreet: master, theres fresh water this way. *She flew off again.*

Zen: This way, I guess. *I follow Zreet.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:23 am

"ok!" Goldenstar said as she grabbed Boldy and put her on her back. She then got a running start and was soon flying beautifly! Flapping her wings as if she was as light as a butterfly. Boldy just hung on for dear life. Because Boldy landed on Goldenstar's wing, and now the wing that she landed on was moving! Boldy was going up and down, holding on as tight as ever. Goldenstar never realized that Boldy was holding on to her wing, SOO when Zreet dived down and everyone else dived down Boldy started screaming. Goldenstar looked over on her wing and saw Boldy there. She forgot that they where flying and her back was facing the ground. She hit the ground with a loud THUD!!! Boldy got out of her wing and helped her to her feet. Once up Goldenstar shoke the dirt off of her and went to the nearby lake which everyone else was at. She acted like nothing ever happened and she hoped thats what other people would assume!
    (gotta go to luch!!! BYE!!!)
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:27 am

(bye)

*Zen and Zreet had noticed, but Zen acted as if he hadnt. Zreet giggled at Boldy.*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:57 am

Goldenstar's Arrival!!! - Page 2 Mink_b11
    mink

Mink:
    i fly in while in my bird form (which is HUMOUNGOUS) and see the unicorn. i laugh wickedly and swoop down. i pluck the eagle off of it and toss it over my shoulder. i grasp the unipeg with my talons tightly and fly off to my zanari castle with yet another mare
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:01 am

"Star!"

*I race off, grab boldy, and reach the caves safety*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:08 am

as i am flying off i cackle madly and schreech "you will be next!!" i continue to laugh
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:37 am

"Zreet, we have to go to the Celtic King."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:09 pm