Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

4 posters

the surviving warriors return

Midnight
    Midnight

the surviving warriors return - Page 4 Empty Re: the surviving warriors return

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:57 am

Adia- I looked Up to Bear And Nuzzeled my Nose To Him "Thank You My King" I Gently Walk back and Sit Again
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 am

Zero returns into the cave. "I'm back!" he says so that everyone in the cave could hear him, but he said it quite enough as not to hurt anyones ears. he went over to Adia. "Hi!" he said as he started grazing on a little growth of grass beside him.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:05 am

Adia- I perk My Ear's At Him And Say "Hello"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:09 am

Zero perks his ears up towards her and says, "Hi! How are you doing?" he asks as he sniffs the ground, curious to find out what it smells like. "Bear and Otter blame Goldenstar for the warriors death! And I got in trouble with them because I told them the truth!!!" he said winking at you, motioning for you not to tell them he said that.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:17 am

Adia- " Im Doing Great Now That I dont Hurt''
    I Listen As He Speak's Low Knowing His Word's Are True I nod My head And Wink Back To Let HIm Know I Wouldnt Say A Word
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:21 am

Zero nudges Adia playfully. "Good!" he says towards her. While sniffing he sniffs up a dustbunny. He sneezes a couple of times before bumping into the wall. "I'm alright!" he says as he walks back over to Adia. "Bear said that their were only two survivors! Himself, and Otter... he never included you. He said that the rest fleed!" Zero said as he stared at her waiting for what she was going to say.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:29 am

I Nodded " He Didnt Think I Was Going To Survive Or Just Didnt Know I Was Fighting"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:31 am

Zero nodded his head in agreement. "I'm getting bored! I just want the next battle to start!!!" Zero said as he reared up on his back legs. He landed careful not to hit Adia.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:33 am

I Sat Still knowing He wouldnt Hit Me I smiled and Laughed " Yeah but Never ad I Mean Never Go Against Kapo Herself I Will Do that" I Say Looking Down Getting Angry For Not Killing her Even Thought I KNew I Couldnt
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:36 am

Zero shook his mane then stared at her while asking, "What is a Kapo?" he said confused. He then tried thinking what a Kapo was... its not like he was dumb. He just was young, with very little experience.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:43 am

I Looked at Him "Kapo Is a Unicorn She is Imorrtal and will Kill you with No Mercy" I shake a a littel rembering her Laugh and eye's as we danced around in a fight

Last edited by Midnight on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:46 am

(isn't she a unicorn?! lol! )
    Zero nods his head in agreement. "my bad!" he says as he grazes alittle.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am

(( Ohh Yeah Im sorry lol I'll change it))

Adia- I Lift my snout And Smell The air and all the Bloody Glory it has to it I shkae my Head Thinking Of All Who HAd Died
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:21 am

Zero looks at Adia. "Its alright! Zanari might have won the battle, but not the war!!!" he said trying to make Adia think more positive.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 am

Zero decided to try his luck at getting a power or something. He trotted out of the cave and towards Niyx.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 am

Jesper landed outside the cave entrance, her fur and feathers moving in a 'wave' like position. She looked inside of the cave before entering. She walked over towards Bear, "Helo Sir. I am Jesper. I have been in many battles and wars and have one. I would be happy to join you in this one." she said as she bowed down.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:57 pm

*Otter watches from the shadows.*
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:07 pm

I Watch The New GryPhon I Nod My Head At her And Say "I Am Adia Im Glad You Are Here On Are Side" I Look Around And See Otter I Nod In Her Direction
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:57 am

*I nod bak, and continue to look at the griffen.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Jesper doesn't know why they were nodding, but she decided it wasn't anything bad about/for her. "Hello Adia!" she said in her deep voice. "Hello Otter!" she said turning her head towards Otter. "Hello Bear!" shesaid as she turned her head back towards Bear. From her experience she decided to wait for Bear's answer before she did anything fortherly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:26 pm

bear:
    i nod to her "gryphon." i sigh and turn to go to my quarters. freedom had its price and i needed to get over the bill
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:44 pm

ooc: griffen.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:11 am

Jesper didn't know why they kept on saying gryphon. Finally curiousity got the better of her and she asked, "Whats wrong with gryphons?" she asked in a curious way. Her voice telling you she meant no harm. She flapped her wings starting to feel like she was unwelcome here. "Do you want me to go?" she asked as she walked over towards the exit, getting ready to leave. "I will go if you want me to go!" she said in her regular voice. She pushed her claws into the ground getting ready for take-off.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 am

OOC: no. i went on dictionary.com and it said it was spelled 'gryphon'

bear;
    i sigh "no, i was greeting u. u dont have to leave. what is ur name?"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:29 am

(ohh lol! My bad!)
    Jesper turned away from the exit and went back over to where she was previously. "I am Jesper! I have come here to see if I can help you fight!" she said in her regular voice. (her regular voice is respectful)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 am