Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

+2
Jenny
Admin
6 posters

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Midnight
    Midnight

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 6 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:45 pm

I laugh a littel After She Tears A littel Gash In My Skin She Turn's Toward Me I think To Myself Wrong Move I rush Her And Grab Her Neck As far a possible Up I Grab hold With My teeth And scratch her Lags And Chest With My Claw's While I hang From Her Neck I slash around Back And Forth Holding My Grip On her neck Trying To Ingure her Enought to tire Her Out a littel
    littlesky
    littlesky

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 6 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  littlesky Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:28 am

I start to get tired so I go in fast circles trying to make her grip go loose and make her jaw muscle sore.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:53 am

I Growl A Littel While I Grip Tighter Trying To Hold My grip I Let Go With A Piece In My Mouth I spit It out i shake My head For i am Dizzy From her Run In circles I then Run at her and Grab Her Neck Again Rlentit Of Feeling Tired
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:56 am

I again go in the other direction and then turn sharply in the other direction throwing her off.I charge her and strike her with my hooves in the Back then I got back watching her every move
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 am

She throw' Me I Land On My feet A littel Way From Her " ISnt this Just Grand I say With A laugh We are both Tierd But Neither Want to Give Up trying to Kill The other"(( Hey got To Go to work Will Start Back Up Tomorrow When i get Home Tomorrow"
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:03 am

(OK I'm might not be able to cause im going to my dads but if we go to his girlfriends house then I could get on there L8ter)
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:08 am

(((kk I'm Not going to Be on Sat Sun I have to go see some family but i will Be on later LOL)))
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:12 am

( wait i can get on tomarrow im with my mom until the family christmas party's over witch starts at 5:30 pm
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:49 pm

((kk Will be on Later When i get some Sleep It's 8:09 In the morning And i just Got off work But i will Deffinatly be on later))
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:42 am

*Zrie watches her dying daughter with glee. Otter snarls, knowing she wont last much longer. Otter lunges, sending a blow to the head. Zrie bites her muzzle.*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 am

mink:
    there are no more celtics other than bear and zrie's daughter in the battle field. they have either fleed or died. i cackle loudly and screech "brother! ur numbers have dwindled and your army has fallen. what say u now?"

Bear;
    i back up " i say i bided my time well."

Mink:
    i stare at him, confused.

Bear:
    i laugh and stand my ground

Mink:
    i feel a tug and a pain shoots through my body. i scream "the baby!" i cast a glance at bear and yell at him "just wait, brother! u will die soon!!" i gallop out of the battle field with my army following.

Bear;
    i laugh and run back to my castle
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:50 am

*Zrie sees Mink leaving, and tears away from her daughter.*

"Just wait daughter....."

*She runs after Mink, and Otter limps slowly back to the Celtic Kingdom.*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 am

mira:
    i arrive and land infront of otter. i toss her onto my back and fly for the kingdom
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:56 am

*I see Mira with Otter, I gasp at how badly she is injured. I pick up the body of # 1, and follow back.*
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 am

I look around To see We are The Only People Fighting That The Fight Has Ended I laugh " It Look's Like We have To Finish This Up The Next Time" Still In Fighting Stance

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:15 pm