Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

+2
Jenny
Admin
6 posters

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Midnight
    Midnight

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 2 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:06 am

Kaluna- I walk Around noticing their Are Lines Of people Staring At each other With Hate I walk Behind one Line I get Hissed And clwayed At I Cringe A Littel And walk to the other Side I stop At A Wolf they Havent Seemed To Notice Me "What's Going On I say behind them" ((She's Talking To Adia, Dice And Otter))

Last edited by Midnight on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jenny
    Jenny

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 2 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 am

Otter: Its war.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:09 am

KaLuna- Ohh I say Looking Down How I hate War's I think "What Side IS this" Is say hoping Im On the Right Side To heklp Protect my New home
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:10 am

*I look at her sternly.*

Otter: we are the Celtics, proud and true to our nature.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:16 am

Kaluna- I nod with the same Intensity "So Im On The Good Side right judgeing by the Way the other Side looks Like" I look At the ground And think If i want to Wag in this War if inally Decide I Am Going to help With My new home "Then This Is Where I belong I say Taking A place Next To The Wolf That Started At Me And the Lady that HAd Helped Me

Adia- I look At the New comer For A moment "Im Adia What's You NAme" I ask

Kaluna- I look At her And Say "My Name Is Kaluna It's A pleasure Adia"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:18 am

"My mother is on that side. I have to kill her."
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 am

Adia- i Hear Otter "You Know I'll Be their you Dont Have To Do It Alone But I know You HAve To But Im Here"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:22 am

"I have to do it alone. You cant help me with this. If you kill her, I wont get my vengeance for what she did to me."
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:24 am

Adia- i Nod my head In Knowing

Kaluna- I turn towards The Unnamed Wolf "I didnt Get Your Name Im Kaluna"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:25 am

"I am Otter. PLeasure to meet you, Kaluna."
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:30 am

Kaluna- I Nod my head "Im sorry this meeting Is under Such A Strong Stress Other Wise it woudl HAve been A Great pleasure"
    I Open My Jaw's A roar As One Of The Demon mutes Barked At Me I looked back ot Otter "Im sorry Didnt mean For it To be So Loud"
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:31 am

Otter: You get used to it. My father nearly ate me, so its no big deal.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 am

Kaluna- Still it was Pretty Loud And Im Sorry I shake my Head Along With my Body And ask your not Scared of me? I thought You Guy's Would have been terrified By Somthing Like me
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:39 am

Otter: After what i've been through, its hard to be scared of anything.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:42 am

Kaluna- I nod My Head
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 am

"And I could tell that you werent like the Zanari. You have a true heart, your not like them. Its what separates us."
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:47 am

Kaluna-You Can See If someone HAs A true Heart Or not?
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:48 am

"Ive been with creatures that have hearts of stone. Ive been around it all my life. So I can tell, when someone has a heart of truth."
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:49 am

Kaluna- I Have seen Some BAd Stuff But you Have Probably Seen Worse I say
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:50 am

*I look at her again.*

Otter: you got that right. My mother slit my throat. My father, tried to eat me. How did I survive? I dont know, but I knew I couldnt be like them, that i couldnt, live like they do.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 am

Kaluna- Your A brave Person And Your Strong You Have More Heart Than You Know
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:53 am

Otter: And so do you, Kaluna. So do you.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:55 am

Adia- I look AT Kaluna " What Are You Anyway Not trying to Be mean buti Have never Seen A creature Like you?''

Kaluna- I look At adia " I am Wolf And Dragon my Mother Was Wolf And Father As A Water Dragon"

Adia-Ohh Well Thats Cool
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:57 am

*I watch the Zanari side, and spot my mother moving in their crowd. I sit, and my eyes burn red.*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:58 am

~~hey guys. celtics and Zanari ONLY in this fight. read the battle rules. and remember to out the pics, powers and sides on ur posts for ur characters!! no neutrals here. it sends everything into confusion!~~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:44 am