Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

+2
Jenny
Admin
6 posters

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Midnight
    Midnight

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 3 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:00 am

KAluna- I see Oteer burn With Hatred As She Look's At Somthing I know It Must be her Mother but I connot Tell In the Crowd They All Look The Same "Let It Go Till The Battel You"ll Use Your Strength You'll Have Your Chance When It get's Strated"
    Jenny
    Jenny

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 3 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:00 am

Otter: I know.
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 am

HAS THE BATTLE STARTED???????????????????????????????
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:08 am

no
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:11 am

ok
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:23 am

is this right?

Celtic

everybody choose who you are battling!! it will start soon!

Zanari
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:24 am

Otter for Zrie
    littlesky
    littlesky

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 3 Empty Fighting

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:35 am

Kapo:Immortal(Says from Admin in Bio)

Fighting:#2 Of the Celtic Soldiers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:33 am

START THE BATTLE!!!

Mink:
    my warriors surge forward with me and tethys in front. i see my target, (# 1) and order tethys to attack. she jumps upon the horse and engulfs it in a shadowy cloud. i go through tethys and stab the horse in the heart with my horn.

Bear:
    i give a cry and gallop towards the warrior trainer, Kali. she had taken too many lives to be forgiven. i rear and fight with her in the middle of the battle field. she is good but i wont stop

Kali:
    i screech at him and match all of his blows with my own

Score:
    C = 19

Z = 16
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:45 am

*Zrie charges forward, looking for a worthy opponent. She is hit in the side by Otter.*

Zrie: Daughter? Is it really you?

Otter: Yes, mother. And im going to kill you.

*Otter leaps and bites, coming back with something soft. She spits it out. It was Zries eye. Zrie screams in pain, then leaps at Otter, tearing her ear to shreds. Otter snarled, and they circled in natural wolf fighting. Otter lunged, and grabbed ahold of Zries tail. At the exact same moment, Zrie bit down, cutting off Otters toe. Otter jerks her head, sending Zries tail flying off. They both stop, blood pouring from their wounds, snarling at each other.*
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:53 am

Zrie: You fight well, but not good enough.

Otter: Ill fight just good enough to kill you.

*Otter lunges and rips Zries hide, and Zrie bites her head, leaving holes in her head, and they start bleeding.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:16 am

(z)Mink:
    i see goldenstar on the sidelines and i snarled. my fangs grew long until they were almost to my chin. i lunged towards her and tackled her, knocking her to the ground. i reared and brought my hooves down on her with a tremendous force. i then tossed my head and leaned down. i sunk my horn into her skull and pulled back quickly, letting the blood pour out. i then sunk my sharp fangs into her neck and let the blood flow into my mouth. i drank deeply, watching as her eyes lost their luster. i continued to drink her blood. aftyer awhile she ran dry and i knew all of her blood was gone. i cackled and smashed my hooves into her head, making it cave in. i whispered into her unhearing ear "u should never have left, dumb mutt of a horse" i then galloped back into the battle field

(z) Kali:
    bear is not giving up and i am weakening. i swear and say somthing in an odd tongue and vanish

(c)Bear:
    kali is gone. i look around and see no one. i sigh and move on to warrior 1, the wolf

(z) 1:
    THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 3 Dark_w13
    bear attacks me viciously and i try to dodge his attacks but to no prevail. he hits me extremely hard on the head. then all goes black

Bear:
    i knock out warrior 1 and crush his throat, killing him

Z = 15
    C = 18
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:16 am

Kapo:
    THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 3 Kapo12

Kapo: I lung at the 2nd Soildier and bite the ear and hear a screech of pain.
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:19 am

is zanari soldier 1 taken?

and what celtic isnt taken
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:25 am

(Admin I just checked and I'm certain I wrote it but it doesn't show it! My computer has been doing that lately and I don't know why! If you want my character to stay dead then fine be that way! But I know I typed that post, yet I don't see it.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 am

(jobomba: what post? and why r u mad at me for attacking goldenstar? i clearly stated in the rules that people would die. she shouldnt have been there.)

(nightsky: yea 1 is taken. but all the others r good except 3 and 2)

Celtic soldier 2:
    i screech in pain and rear. i bite kapo on her nose but i dont draw blood. i hit her really hard on the head but nothing happens. "u r the devil!!" i screech

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    littlesky
    littlesky

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 3 Empty Kapo

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:46 am

*Well sure u can say what u want*( i grow my fangs down half way)Then I strike her in a big vein and start to drink her blood really fast.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:48 am

(i typed a post saying Goldenstar left for the Celtic Lands! And my idiot computer didn't send it!!! Thats the reason why I started rping in Bear's cave!)
    littlesky
    littlesky

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 3 Empty Kapo

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:51 am

Then I watch her slowly weaken while in my grasp
    Nightsky
    Nightsky

Post  Nightsky Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:53 am

(i mean soldier 4? Zanari)

Arrow:i attack (just saying like hes attacking)

Jaya:i attack
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:42 am

*Zrie attacks Otter, and they come together, fangs showing. They fall apart, then come together again.*
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 am

Adia- Anyone Fighting Z #2
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:00 am

Kapo:
    I slowly kill the animal
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:01 am

Can I attack:Adia
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:02 am

((Go For It YOur KApo Right))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:54 am