Azrai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Azrai

Will You Survive In A World Ravaged By War? I Guess We Will Find Out

+2
Jenny
Admin
6 posters

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

littlesky
    littlesky

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 4 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:03 am

(yah )
    Kapo:
    I get into the fighting position and get ready to attack
    Midnight
    Midnight

THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC - Page 4 Empty Re: THE FIRST BATTLE. ZANARI + CELTIC

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:04 am

Adia- I see A horse Staring At me I know She Is Zanari I bear My teeth Readying Myself FOr The Attack
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 am

I dont know if she knows im immortal but I grow my Fangs to there farthest then sit and wait
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:07 am

GTG countinue this 2marrow
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:08 am

My Fur Bristel's I Spring Up In the Air And Take FLight Above her I lundge For Her And MY Body LAnding On her Back I dig My Fang's Into Her Mane On Hold

((Yeah ME Too Bye bye For Now))
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:41 am

*Zrie and Otter continue to attack, not once stopping.*
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 am

I fling my head back with my Horn stabing the wolf in the nose just to make a little pierce in her nose so it would bleed. it hurt to pull my mane but not anoff to stop the fight."u should really try that ONE again.U will get almost the same results but maybe with a eye missing the next time"I chuckle to my self in a evil laugh.then i throw her off with a HUGE buck and rear to send her off
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:32 pm

I take Flight With the Buck it Doesnt Faze me much I shake My head And Lick my Nose At the Littel Trickel Of Blood At My Nose I lAugh A Littel I Fly up A bit And Dive Down Claws Out Adn Mouth open I Go For Her stomach A Littel nip To tease And Fly up Agian Landing A littel More Closley To Her horn To where She Cant Stab I Grab Her Ear And Rip At It
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:44 pm

*Zrie and Otter fall apart, panting heavily. they each had notches in their fur where they had bit each other. They circled each other, then attacked once more, Otter snarling more fiercely than Zrie.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 am

Boldy was flying 20 feet above the war. She couldn't see Otter anywhere! Finally she saw her and flew down to where she was 10 feet above their fight. "Hi! Zen wanted to know how you were doing so Goldenstar sent me to see." Boldy says as she looks at their wounds. "But now that I'm here I don't think I want to be here!" Boldy said as she turned her head away to where she wasn't seeing their wounds.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 am

*Otter glanced up, and at that moment, Zrie took her chance. She leaped at Otters neck, and her jaws hit her mark. Otter fell, her neck wide open, gasping for breath. Zreet flew by, and saw. She gasped, then picked Otter up before Zrie could hurt her anymore. Zreet layed Otter down outside of the actual fight, then she called to Boldy.*

"Boldy, go back to the castle, and tell Zen!"
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:13 am

Boldy looked down and saw what happened. She then heard Zreet's words and flew away whle saying, "Zreet don't let Zrei get to her!" Boldy said right before she was gone.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:14 am

*Zreet stood by Otter, covering her neck wound to try and stop the bleeding.*
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:18 am

*Zen landed, and saw Otter. He snorted angrily, and walked over to her, nudging her gently.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:22 am

Goldenstar landed beside Zen and saw what happened. She gasped in surprise from the bloody scene. She quickly left to go back to the cave and came back with a cloth and some healing herbs plus something to stitch the wound with. She lifted Zreet off of Otter's neck and replaced her with a cloth. Seh stitched the opening back. She could hear Otter starting to brethe again.
    (gotta go and eat lunch now I'll be right back on afterwards though)!
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 am

*Otter breathed heavily, then lifted her head.*

"I-I told you to stay behind."

Zen: I heard what happened. I couldnt let you die.

Otter: I have to kill. her.

Zen: not today.
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:26 am

Goldenstar took a step back to let Zen and Otter see each other. She had no idea what to do now. She decided she would scope the surroundings to make sure no one was heading their way.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:27 am

Zen: We have to get you out of here.

Otter: No. I have to do this. *She stands up, and runs back into the war.Zen watches, shaking his head.*
    littlesky
    littlesky

Post  littlesky Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:33 am

I go crazy with pain as my ear get riped half way off *I scream* then rear up fast too loosen the bite then i leaned towards her and used my horn to stab into her ear and tare a little then my horn came out off her ear and i stood and watched her every move
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:35 am

*Otter found Zrie, and slammed into her, then dodging Zries attack, they circle each other.*
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:17 am

Goldenstar stops looking and looks at the fight. She forgets what she was supposed to be doing and stares at Otter and Zrie as they fight.
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:28 am

*Otter lunges, and brings her snapping jaws onto Zries side. They come together in natura wolf combat, the fur flying.*
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 am

Mink:
    i see zrie fighting with her daughter and hope for her to win. i finish off two more of the celtic soldiers that i was fighting. i see the celtic fox healer and lunge for it. i stamp it into the ground and watch the blood pour from its small body. i then look up and see their arial scout. i send tethys after it.

Tethys:
    i fly into the air and tackle the aged owl. "oh this is too easy" i said as i sunk my claws into his flesh. he cried out in pain. i grabbed one of his wings and pulled. i continued to pull until the wing was off. i then let go of him and watched as he tumbled to the ground.

Celtic soldier 4:
    my massive frame slams into mink. i bite and kick and manage to somehow knock her down. i raise my hooves to kill her but my body stops moving. i am stuck in middair! mink gets up and snorts in my face then she pushes me over and stabs me with her horn. i cry out in pain and surprise.

Mink:
    i laugh as i kill #4. i then look around me for a suitable target

C= 14

Z=16
    Jobomba

Post  Jobomba Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:53 am

Goldenstar hears crys of pain and turns to see Mink nearby she then screams saying, "Mink is here!!!" Goldenstar says as she nudges Zen telling him to look and asking him what to do.
    (Admin can we pretend that the fox healed Goldenstar although I for got to write that post?)
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:56 am

Zen: GO to the kingdom now! *he flys off, hoping star will follow.*

*Zrie sees Mink, and smiles. She intensifies her attacks, making Otter bleed more and more.*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am